fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       155              end
  

which lens has the most 3D POP?

  
 
4ALL
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.156 #1 · which lens has the most 3D POP?


jojib wrote:
BTW, how are the fall colours there in your area?

So far so good around Lake Ontario



Almost there... but I'm still holding on to a touch of summer.

The first shot was taken in a greenhouse. I wanted to see how an ND filter would perform, and I was pleasantly surprised by how naturally the colors came out.

The second shot is all about that Zeiss-like / 3D Pop / Pop... whatever that's supposed to mean. Sorry, I just couldn't resist. To be honest, I was quite surprised myself. The funny thing is that my most interesting photos usually happen by accident. 😄



© 4ALL 2026


Greenhouse Flowers - Leica Camera AG LEICA M10-R Summilux 50mm ASPH II 1/500 ISO100 ND - Wide Open





© 4ALL 2026


On the patio - Leica Camera AG LEICA M10-R Summilux 50mm ASPH II 1/1000 ISO100 ND - Wide Open




Oct 01, 2026 at 07:02 PM
jojib
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.156 #2 · which lens has the most 3D POP?


4ALL wrote:
Almost there... but I'm still holding on to a touch of summer.

The first shot was taken in a greenhouse. I wanted to see how an ND filter would perform, and I was pleasantly surprised by how naturally the colors came out.

The second shot is all about that Zeiss-like / 3D Pop / Pop... whatever that's supposed to mean. Sorry, I just couldn't resist. To be honest, I was quite surprised myself. The funny thing is that my most interesting photos usually happen by accident. 😄


Those reds look very nice and the skin tones are very attractive.



Oct 01, 2026 at 08:50 PM
1       2       3       …       155              end






FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       155              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account