Monika C wrote:
You had an amazing trip! How do you follow that up?
By doing it again in 2028, but this time with inflatable boats up the Stikine River to get to the BC side of Kate's Needle, while another boat comes downstream from the BC side to deliver aviation fuel so the heli can fly us around.
Yup, his expedition trips are expensive, but I don't know of anyone else in the business who does them like that. As I joked with a friend, after a few of these trips I will need to buy the basic aluminum walker if I live to 80+ because I won't be able to afford anything else
adventure_photo wrote:
First two are my favorites, nicely seen and captured! The ridges in the first two look really intense!
It is actually the same ridge shot from two different directions. And yes, it is pretty intense to sometimes hover just a few feet above one of them, while the drill sargeant screams in the background "do not bring the drone back home before the battery hits 17%". Almost lost my drone on one flight, the battery was showing 0% when it landed. And a trip member ran out of battery around 20 feet above ground and his drone fell out of the air damaging the gimbal. Fun times.