fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

  

San Juan Splendor

  
 
adventure_photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · San Juan Splendor


Telluride area.




  ILCE-7RM5    Voigtlander SUPER WIDE-HELIAR 15mm F4.5 III lens    15mm    f/11.0    1/80s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  






  ILCE-7RM5    Voigtlander MACRO APO-LANTHAR 65mm F2 Aspherical lens    65mm    f/8.0    1/100s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  






  ILCE-7RM4    FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II lens    200mm    f/11.0    1/200s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  






  ILCE-7RM5    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    336mm    f/10.0    1/15s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  






  ILCE-7RM5    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    107mm    f/11.0    1s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  






  ILCE-7RM5    Voigtlander MACRO APO-LANTHAR 65mm F2 Aspherical lens    65mm    f/11.0    1/80s    100 ISO    0.0 EV  




Sep 26, 2026 at 11:08 AM
Ross Martin
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · San Juan Splendor


Looks like your colors are coming along nicely, Scott! #4 is my favorite.


Sep 26, 2026 at 11:44 AM
Jim Dockery
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · San Juan Splendor


Beautiful! Aspens at their peak + new snow on the peaks =


Sep 26, 2026 at 12:07 PM
Dan Cross
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · San Juan Splendor


Great set, I am torn between 1 and 2.


Sep 26, 2026 at 02:04 PM
jm10_former
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · San Juan Splendor


Very nice Scott! Love the colors.

jacob



Sep 26, 2026 at 02:35 PM
adventure_photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · San Juan Splendor


Ross Martin wrote:
Looks like your colors are coming along nicely, Scott! #4 is my favorite.


I'm always interested to hear what resonates with you Ross, thanks for letting me know! I like that one too and those colors were a nice bonus happening in the sky. That's Mount Sneffels one of my favorite peaks in the San Juans! Yes, colors are fully underway!

---------------------------------------------

Jim Dockery wrote:
Beautiful! Aspens at their peak + new snow on the peaks =


Thank you Jim, I'm really enjoying the amazing colors and despite the lack of moisture all summer, fall colors are looking good! Maybe that even helped a little!

---------------------------------------------

Dan Cross wrote:
Great set, I am torn between 1 and 2.


Thanks Dan, I'm always interested to hear what images resonate so thanks for that input. Those trees used to be a secret spot, now there's literally a line of people waiting to get their shots and selfies. I tried to frame them up a little differently on these.

---------------------------------------------

jm10_former wrote:
Very nice Scott! Love the colors.

jacob


Thank you Jacob, I think that's why I like fall not only in the Rockies but everywhere there's fall foliage changing - it's just so intense and adds interest and color contrast. I'm known to like vivid colors in my photos so it's a perfect subject for me!



Sep 26, 2026 at 03:17 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

GoodEgg
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · San Juan Splendor


World-class, top shelf, amazing images. I love aspens; unusual to see undulating, snake-like examples.


Sep 26, 2026 at 05:51 PM
junglialoh
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · San Juan Splendor


Beautiful foliage images that attract us to come


Sep 26, 2026 at 06:03 PM
adventure_photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · San Juan Splendor




GoodEgg wrote:
World-class, top shelf, amazing images. I love aspens; unusual to see undulating, snake-like examples.



That’s quite the compliment thank you!



Sep 26, 2026 at 10:42 PM
adventure_photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · San Juan Splendor




junglialoh wrote:
Beautiful foliage images that attract us to come


It’s a magical place and a magical time of year, thanks Jung!



Sep 26, 2026 at 10:43 PM
J. Pow
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · San Juan Splendor


These are great Scott! Love them all but I like 6 the best!

Joel



Sep 30, 2026 at 02:12 PM
adventure_photo
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · San Juan Splendor


J. Pow wrote:
These are great Scott! Love them all but I like 6 the best!

Joel


Always great to hear your feedback Joel and which images resonate!



Sep 30, 2026 at 03:56 PM







FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account