fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of GroovyGeek's message #17114962 « Calaska --- the last hurrah »

  

GroovyGeek
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Calaska --- the last hurrah




Monika C wrote:
You had an amazing trip! How do you follow that up?


By doing it again in 2028, but this time with inflatable boats up the Stikine River to get to the BC of Kate's Needle, while another boat comes downstream from the BC side to deliver aviation fuel so the heli can fly us around.

Yup, his expedition trips are expensive, but I don't know of anyone else in the business who does them like that. As I joked with a friend, after a few of these trips I will need to buy the basic aluminum walker if I live to 80+ because I won't be able to afford anything else



Sep 28, 2026 at 08:55 PM





  Previous versions of GroovyGeek's message #17114962 « Calaska --- the last hurrah »