Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · OA: Nikon Ai-S 600mm f/5.6

orionisopen
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · OA: Nikon Ai-S 600mm f/5.6

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   600 f4

Item still Available in Outside Auction

Price: $1,895.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections

Back up for sale due to a cancellation from a foreign buyer who didn't read the eBay listing.

I have a MF 600mm f/4 in fair to good condition. It's the latest version of the Ai-S 600mm. The glass is in great shape with no scratches, just a few small cleaning marks in the coating on the main element which won't affect the image.

The main issue with it is the focus ring which is tight. It still works and focuses, it's just harder to turn than normal. The aperture ring is also a little tight, but functions normally. The lens has normal cosmetic marking and wear for its age. No fungus. It has an AE chip modification which gives exposure data like the 500mm f4 P lens.

I used it on a trip out West back in October. The pic of the grizzly cub below was taken with it mounted on my D7000. It's very sharp, even at f4. These normally sell for around $3,000 on eBay and I've discounted it considerably due to the focus ring issue. Comes with a beat-up but useable trunk case.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300853332133?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
Price is NET to me.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   600 f5.6

Item still Available in Outside Auction

Price: $2,195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This is the latest version of the 600 f5.6. It is renowned for its sharpness and high IQ at all stops, even wide-open. It's small enough and light enough to carry in a large backpack.

The lens is in excellent condition with only very slight marking and wear. The glass is flawless, focus is smooth, functions perfectly. Very clean inside. Comes with the trunk case, front cover, rear cap, straps.

THE LENS IS NOW UP FOR AUCTION ON EBAY, SO BIDDING IS OPEN.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300853328652?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Price is NET to me.

Edited on Jan 28, 2013 at 02:28 AM · View previous versions

Jan 19, 2013 at 03:29 PM
orionisopen
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · OA: Nikon Ai-S 600mm f/5.6

Pics of the 600 f/5.6

Jan 19, 2013 at 03:29 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password