Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of orionisopen's message #11282110 « OA: Nikon Ai-S 600mm f/5.6 »

orionisopen
Upload & Sell: On
OA: Nikon Ai-S 600mm f/5.6

Item 1: 600 f4

Back up for sale due to a cancellation from a foreign buyer who didn't read the eBay listing.

I have a MF 600mm f/4 in fair to good condition. It's the latest version of the Ai-S 600mm. The glass is in great shape with no scratches, just a few small cleaning marks in the coating on the main element which won't affect the image.

The main issue with it is the focus ring which is tight. It still works and focuses, it's just harder to turn than normal. The aperture ring is also a little tight, but functions normally. The lens has normal cosmetic marking and wear for its age. No fungus. It has an AE chip modification which gives exposure data like the 500mm f4 P lens.

I used it on a trip out West back in October. The pic of the grizzly cub below was taken with it mounted on my D7000. It's very sharp, even at f4. These normally sell for around $3,000 on eBay and I've discounted it considerably due to the focus ring issue. Comes with a beat-up but useable trunk case.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300853332133?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
Price is NET to me.

Price: $1895.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 6

--------------------------------
Item 2: 600 f5.6

This is the latest version of the 600 f5.6. It is renowned for its sharpness and high IQ at all stops, even wide-open. It's small enough and light enough to carry in a large backpack.

The lens is in excellent condition with only very slight marking and wear. The glass is flawless, focus is smooth, functions perfectly. Very clean inside. Comes with the trunk case, front cover, rear cap, straps.

THE LENS IS NOW UP FOR AUCTION ON EBAY, SO BIDDING IS OPEN.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300853328652?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Price is NET to me.

Price: $2195.00
Item condition: 9

Jan 28, 2013 at 02:23 AM
orionisopen

Back up for sale due to a cancellation from a foreign buyer who didn't read the eBay listing.

I have a MF 600mm f/4 in fair to good condition. It's the latest version of the Ai-S 600mm. The glass is in great shape with no scratches and it takes sharp images. The main issue with it is the focus ring which is tight. It still works and focuses, it's just harder to turn than normal. The aperture ring is also a little tight, but functions normally. The lens has normal cosmetic marking and wear for its age. No fungus. It has an AE chip modification which gives exposure data like the 500mm f4 P lens.

I used it on a trip out West back in October. The pic of the grizzly cub below was taken with it mounted on my D7000. These normally sell for around $3,000 on eBay and I've discounted it considerably due to the focus ring issue. Comes with a beat-up but useable trunk case.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300853332133?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
Price is NET to me.

This is the latest version of the 600 f5.6. It is renowned for its sharpness and high IQ at all stops, even wide-open. It's small enough and light enough to carry in a large backpack.

The lens is in excellent condition with only very slight marking and wear. The glass is flawless, focus is smooth, functions perfectly. Very clean inside. Comes with the trunk case, front cover, rear cap, straps.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300853328652?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Price is NET to me.

Jan 28, 2013 at 02:22 AM
orionisopen

I have a MF 600mm f/4 in fair to good condition. It's the latest version of the Ai-S 600mm. The glass is in great shape with no scratches and it takes sharp images. The main issue with it is the focus ring which is tight. It still works and focuses, it's just harder to turn than normal. The aperture ring is also a little tight, but functions normally. The lens has normal cosmetic marking and wear for its age. No fungus. It has an AE chip modification which gives exposure data like the 500mm f4 P lens.

I used it on a trip out West back in October. The pic of the grizzly cub below was taken with it mounted on my D7000. These normally sell for around $3,000 on eBay and I've discounted it considerably due to the focus ring issue. Comes with a beat-up but useable trunk case.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Jan 28, 2013 at 02:21 AM
orionisopen
FS: Nikon Ai-S 600mm f/5.6

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Jan 26, 2013 at 04:38 PM
orionisopen
FS: Nikon Ai-S 600mm f/4 and Ai-S 600mm f/5.6

I have a MF 600mm f/4 in fair to good condition. It's the latest version of the Ai-S 600mm. The glass is in great shape with no scratches and it takes sharp images. The main issue with it is the focus ring which is tight. It still works and focuses, it's just harder to turn than normal. The aperture ring is also a little tight, but functions normally. The lens has normal cosmetic marking and wear for its age, but nothing major. No fungus. It has an AE chip modification which gives exposure data like the 500mm f4 P lens.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Jan 26, 2013 at 04:38 PM
orionisopen

I have a MF 600mm f/4 in fair to good condition. It's the latest version of the Ai-S 600mm. The glass is in great shape with no scratches and it takes sharp images. The main issue with it is the focus ring which is tight. It still works and focuses, it's just harder to turn than normal. The aperture ring is also a little tight, but functions normally. The lens has normal cosmetic marking and wear for its age, but nothing major. No fungus. It has an AE chip modification which gives exposure data like the 500mm f4 P lens.

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Jan 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM
orionisopen

Price is NET to me.

Price is NET to me.

Jan 20, 2013 at 03:32 AM
orionisopen

Price is NET to me.

Price: $1995.00

Price is NET to me.

Price: $2295.00

Jan 19, 2013 at 03:34 PM
orionisopen

Price is NET to me.

Jan 19, 2013 at 03:33 PM
orionisopen

Price is NET to me.

Jan 19, 2013 at 03:29 PM

Previous versions of orionisopen's message #11282110 « OA: Nikon Ai-S 600mm f/5.6 »