- Buy and sell at your own risk.
Please take the time to read the site's User Agreement and Terms & Privacy.
- Always check references first before any transaction. The number of posts and positive Feedback do not guarantee a secure transaction. Members should only use INSURED payment methods. Be aware of transactions coming from WTB (Want to Buy) threads whenever the interested party conducts all communications through PM or Email.
- Posting on the Buy & Sell board is limited to Upload & Sell members only. As an Upload & Sell member, you will be able to start New Topics as: FS (For sale), FT (For trade), WTB (Want to buy) or OA (Outside auction) - Upload & Sell members are also allowed to upload images to their listings. If you would like to became an Upload & Sell member, click here.
- As a FM member (Not a Upload & Sell member), you can only "reply" to topics on the Buy and Sell boards. Therefore if you are not a Upload & Sell member, you can only buy items. (cannot sell)
- FM members are not allowed to list items for sale in their signature.
- You can only start a "New Topic" every 8 hours. You may sell more than one item by combining them on your listing.
- You may "Bump" your listing thread every 12 hours: Either by replying to your own thread or by clicking on the "Bump" button.
- Threads cannot be "Bumpped" after 2 months from the original listing date. At that point, you may need to start a new thread.
- You must mark your "Item(s) as sold" when the transaction is finalized.
- Replies cannot be used to sell items. Only "First Posts" can be used to list an item for sale.
- Commercial sales are not allowed. The Buy and Sell board is dedicated to photographers selling their 'own personal' items. The board moderator will evaluate every 'suspect' listing and decide if it's commercial or not.
- Running auctions is not allowed. You MUST include a listing price for the item(s) being sold. Auction threads will be deleted. However, as a Upload & Sell member, you are allowed to post your "OA (Outside Auction) link on a new post referencing to an outside auction site.
These boards are moderated. We reserve the right to immediately remove posts that are suspected to be fraudulent. Any member who makes a fraudulent sale/purchase will be banned from this site without further notice.
- Can I list an outside auction if I'm a Upload & Sell member?
We don't have a system in place for "running" auctions. That is why this board does not allow people auctioning items. All items MUST have a price. However, if you would like to reference an outside auction that you have already started, (Like Ebay, Yahoo, etc...) you may do so by referencing "OA" in the subject line.
- How do I report a thread?
To report a thread, click on the "Report" button.
- Can I post my concerns regarding the seller's price on a listing price?
If you don't agree with an item's price, or if you know a place where the same item is being sold for less, do NOT interfere or post your opinion/prices on the thread in question. The seller may not know what the "politically correct" price. Members posting prices or being hostile to the seller's threads will be warned or even have their accounts locked.
- How can I post feedback for a member?
This post explains in detail how to post feedback for members in the Buy and Sell board. (Using the feedback system)
- How can I RED-FLAG a thread?
This post explains in detail how to use the RED-FLAG system.