Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: *CAN* Sennheiser Evolution G2 Lavalier Wireless Mic System Audio

bswpu012
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: *CAN* Sennheiser Evolution G2 Lavalier Wireless Mic System Audio

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sennheiser Evolution G2 Lavalier Wireless Mic System

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: To CANADA ONLY: USPS Priority Intl included

For sale is a very nice Sennheiser Evolution G2 100 Series Lavalier Wireless System with EK100G2 Receiver, BodyPack Transmitter, and ME2 Microphone (C 740-776MHz). I thought these were stolen with a camera bag a year or so ago. They were actually packed away with some old gear, so they are still in near-mint condition and still work like new. I literally used them 2-3 times. I have the two packs (Transmitter/receiver), Mic, XLR cable, and receiver shoe-mount.

Price includes Paypal Fees AND USPS Priority International shipping

Since this frequency is currently unavailable for use in the United States, Sennheiser confirmed that in Canada the "700 MHz systems are still legal to use and in demand." They suggested that I sell to a Canadian user so therefore I can, and will only ship to a Canadian address.

Please check out the link below for more info on the package:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist.jsp&A=details&Q=&sku=324245&is=REG

For illustration only

Edited on Feb 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM · View previous versions

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:25 AM
bswpu012
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: *CAN* Sennheiser Evolution G2 Lavalier Wireless Mic System Audio

Unit is now sold via eBay

Feb 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.