Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of bswpu012's message #11238114 « Sold: *CAN* Sennheiser Evolution G2 Lavalier Wireless Mic System Audio »

bswpu012
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: *CAN* Sennheiser Evolution G2 Lavalier Wireless Mic System Audio

Item 1: Sennheiser Evolution G2 Lavalier Wireless Mic System

For sale is a very nice Sennheiser Evolution G2 100 Series Lavalier Wireless System with EK100G2 Receiver, BodyPack Transmitter, and ME2 Microphone (C 740-776MHz). I thought these were stolen with a camera bag a year or so ago. They were actually packed away with some old gear, so they are still in near-mint condition and still work like new. I literally used them 2-3 times. I have the two packs (Transmitter/receiver), Mic, XLR cable, and receiver shoe-mount.

Price includes Paypal Fees AND USPS Priority International shipping

Since this frequency is currently unavailable for use in the United States, Sennheiser confirmed that in Canada the "700 MHz systems are still legal to use and in demand." They suggested that I sell to a Canadian user so therefore I can, and will only ship to a Canadian address.

Please check out the link below for more info on the package:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist.jsp&A=details&Q=&sku=324245&is=REG

Price: $1
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Jan 03, 2013 at 10:25 AM
bswpu012

For sale is a very nice Sennheiser Evolution G2 100 Series Lavalier Wireless System with EK100G2 Receiver, BodyPack Transmitter, and ME2 Microphone (C 740-776MHz). I thought these were stolen with a camera bag a year or so ago. They were actually packed away with some old gear, so they are still in near-mint condition and still work like new. I literally used them 2-3 times. I have the two packs (Transmitter/receiver), Mic, XLR cable, and receiver shoe-mount.

Since this frequency is currently unavailable for use in the United States, Sennheiser confirmed that in Canada the "700 MHz systems are still legal to use and in demand." They suggested that I sell to a Canadian user so therefore I can, and will only ship to a Canadian address.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist.jsp&A=details&Q=&sku=324245&is=REG

Price: $325.00

bswpu012

Price: $335.00

bswpu012

Price: $340.00

bswpu012

For sale is a very nice Sennheiser Evolution G2 100 Series Lavalier Wireless System with EK100G2 Receiver, BodyPack Transmitter, and ME2 Microphone (C 740-776MHz). I thought these were stolen with a camera bag a year or so ago. They were actually packed away with some old gear, so they are still in near-mint condition and still work like new. I have the two packs (Transmitter/receiver), Mic, and XLR cable. I will see if I have any other accessories but am almost positive I don't have the box.

Note the photo below is from the B&H site, not a photo of the actual items and is for illustration only. I have the two packs, Mic, and XLR cable. I will see if I have any other accessories.

Price: $350.00
Item condition: 9+

bswpu012

For sale is a very nice Sennheiser Evolution G2 100 Series Lavalier Wireless System with EK100G2 Receiver, BodyPack Transmitter, and ME2 Microphone (C 740-776MHz). I thought these were stolen with a camera bag a year or so ago. They were actually packed away with some old gear, so they are still in near-mint condition and still work like new. I have the two packs (Transmitter/receiver), Mic, and XLR cable. I will see if I have any other accessories but am almost positive I don't have the box.

Note the photo below is from the B&H site, not a photo of the actual items and is for illustration only. I have the two packs, Mic, and XLR cable. I will see if I have any other accessories.

Price: $375.00

bswpu012

Price: $425.00

Previous versions of bswpu012's message #11238114 « Sold: *CAN* Sennheiser Evolution G2 Lavalier Wireless Mic System Audio »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.