AdaptedLenses wrote:
Have an old NAI 135mm f/3.5 that’s been in the cabinet for a while, but had haze in the front element. Finally got some Acetone to open it up and clean. Seems the coating has taken some damage but fortunately had a nice overcast morning with some clear water so made the most of it.
Perfect pics and you do justice to this humble but exquisite lens.
Today, I have a tiny group of images from a disappointingly un-scenic trail. These three IR photos are the full collection of desirable results achieved on that walk. All were taken with my 2.8 f/3.5 H on the Fuji X-T2.
I've been trying the ~50mm focal range with zooms this week, prompted by the wonderful pictures shot with 50mm here. You know who you are . Just wanted to see if the on again off again itch for the 50mm f/1.2 must be scratched. I don't know. 50 is just tricky for me.
South East side of the garden. I must revisit this shot when the roses are in bloom a few weeks from now.