fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       2693              2695       …       2697       2698       end
  

Manual Focus Nikon Glass

  
 
serge07
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #1 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


BLLX wrote:
---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

Fantastic shots as usual Serge 👏


Many thanks, Morten.

Excellent series with the 50/1.2. I suspect the photographs were taken wide open, as usual.

Serge



Sep 22, 2026 at 07:47 AM
saph
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #2 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Reposting this photo from 11 years ago. Nikon D800 and Nikkor 10.5cm f/2.5 P.

They are both gone now, the tortie was 16 when she passed on yesterday.

105mmCatBokeh by Maryland Photos, on Flickr



Sep 22, 2026 at 06:42 PM
James Markus
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2694 #3 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


saph wrote:
Reposting this photo from 11 years ago. Nikon D800 and Nikkor 10.5cm f/2.5 P.

They are both gone now, the tortie was 16 when she passed on yesterday.

https://live.staticflickr.com/3718/20049943598_349201b3e3_b.jpg105mmCatBokeh by Maryland Photos, on Flickr


So sorry Samy.




Sep 22, 2026 at 09:35 PM
James Markus
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2694 #4 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Cat lovers will get this. It is my birthday present from my wife, it makes me laugh. Tomorrow getting another injection - so youz guys keep on posting.





5DmkIII and the 105mm f2.5 ais




Sep 22, 2026 at 09:37 PM
mp356
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #5 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


saph wrote:
Reposting this photo from 11 years ago. Nikon D800 and Nikkor 10.5cm f/2.5 P.

They are both gone now, the tortie was 16 when she passed on yesterday.

https://live.staticflickr.com/3718/20049943598_349201b3e3_b.jpg105mmCatBokeh by Maryland Photos, on Flickr


Samy, sorry for your loss.



Sep 22, 2026 at 10:58 PM
AlexCruise
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #6 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Moonflower [Ipomoea Alba] | Nikon D700 | Nikkor 50mm ƒ/1.2 AI-S



Sep 23, 2026 at 12:50 AM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2694 #7 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass




jimmuller wrote:
Nothing mysterious there. I snuck in during the night and put it back. I should have left a note.





Sep 23, 2026 at 05:16 AM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2694 #8 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


I'm so sorry, Samy, it's the worst part about being a furkid parent.

saph wrote:
Reposting this photo from 11 years ago. Nikon D800 and Nikkor 10.5cm f/2.5 P.

They are both gone now, the tortie was 16 when she passed on yesterday.

https://live.staticflickr.com/3718/20049943598_349201b3e3_b.jpg105mmCatBokeh by Maryland Photos, on Flickr





Sep 23, 2026 at 05:17 AM
NightOwl Cat
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2694 #9 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


LOVE IT!

I need a few around here, especially after I fell last year slipping on that.

James Markus wrote:
Cat lovers will get this. It is my birthday present from my wife, it makes me laugh. Tomorrow getting another injection - so youz guys keep on posting.





Sep 23, 2026 at 05:19 AM
jimmuller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #10 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Here's what happens when you change a setting you don't usually think about. A selfie of sorts, taken spontaneously while waiting for my sweetie, 55mm f/3.5 Micro:

Clock2
by James Muller, on Flickr

I had previously set white balance to 5260K and never set it back to my usual Auto0*. This picture was shot indoors so it came out orange. I tweaked it as best as I could in GIMP to make it close to reality. It isn't perfect but then, neither is reality.



Sep 23, 2026 at 05:58 AM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

jimmuller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #11 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


A fixture in the neighborhood.
Field1.
by James Muller, on Flickr



Sep 23, 2026 at 06:34 AM
pbraymond
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #12 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


saph wrote:
Reposting this photo from 11 years ago. Nikon D800 and Nikkor 10.5cm f/2.5 P.

They are both gone now, the tortie was 16 when she passed on yesterday.

https://live.staticflickr.com/3718/20049943598_349201b3e3_b.jpg105mmCatBokeh by Maryland Photos, on Flickr


Samy, so sorry for your loss.



Sep 23, 2026 at 07:04 AM
lumenspixel
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #13 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


saph wrote:
Reposting this photo from 11 years ago. Nikon D800 and Nikkor 10.5cm f/2.5 P.

They are both gone now, the tortie was 16 when she passed on yesterday.

https://live.staticflickr.com/3718/20049943598_349201b3e3_b.jpg105mmCatBokeh by Maryland Photos, on Flickr


I am a cat lover and know how that feels when things come to an end. There should be a cat paradise where we will be welcomed by numerous friends when time comes.




Sep 23, 2026 at 09:39 AM
SiMuMe
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #14 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


jimmuller wrote:
Nothing mysterious there. I snuck in during the night and put it back. I should have left a note.


You are now forever a suspect.



Sep 23, 2026 at 10:38 AM
SiMuMe
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #15 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


saph wrote:
Reposting this photo from 11 years ago. Nikon D800 and Nikkor 10.5cm f/2.5 P.

They are both gone now, the tortie was 16 when she passed on yesterday.

https://live.staticflickr.com/3718/20049943598_349201b3e3_b.jpg105mmCatBokeh by Maryland Photos, on Flickr


Sorry to read this, Samy.



Sep 23, 2026 at 10:39 AM
milt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #16 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Newburyport, MA.
D850, 45Pmm, 2.8

_DSC2337 by Regina, on Flickr

_DSC2323 by Regina, on Flickr

_DSC2338 by Regina, on Flickr



Sep 23, 2026 at 01:32 PM
jimmuller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #17 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


milt wrote:
Newburyport, MA.
D850, 45Pmm, 2.8

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55546886014_343126fbc5_b.jpg_DSC2337 by Regina, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55547101570_d761ed8d78_b.jpg_DSC2323 by Regina, on Flickr

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/55547105135_ffb4f39d20_b.jpg_DSC2338 by Regina, on Flickr


Great pics! I knew this was a New England coast before I ever glanced at the header to see who and where. They really capture the feel.



Sep 24, 2026 at 04:28 AM
milt
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #18 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


jimmuller wrote:
Great pics! I knew this was a New England coast before I ever glanced at the header to see who and where. They really capture the feel.


Thanks Jim.



Sep 24, 2026 at 05:59 AM
mjgphotoz
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2694 #19 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


SiMuMe wrote:
Too funny. I can't believe it's been +30 hours but only 3 posts since. Today is another day, I agree .
It was while taking this picture, after a few others, where I felt the Df shutter button felt off. I ran my finger on it and it just felt very different. I looked at it and noticed, I don't remember this hole being naked like this. To try shorten a long story, the AR-11 soft shutter button had fallen off somewhere in the garden. I spent bits of the morning going out, retracing my steps, what I'd shot, where I'd
...Show more →

Yes, YES YOU DO! It never ceases to amaze me what it takes for men to realize this!
Beautiful image too!!!!

Mary



Sep 24, 2026 at 09:48 AM
AdaptedLenses
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2694 #20 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


Have an old NAI 135mm f/3.5 that’s been in the cabinet for a while, but had haze in the front element. Finally got some Acetone to open it up and clean. Seems the coating has taken some damage but fortunately had a nice overcast morning with some clear water so made the most of it.



























Sep 24, 2026 at 10:46 AM
1       2       3       …       2693              2695       …       2697       2698       end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       2693              2695       …       2697       2698       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account