fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       2697              end
  

Manual Focus Nikon Glass

  
 
jimmuller
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2698 #1 · Manual Focus Nikon Glass


mjgphotoz wrote:
Jim, ya can't audition for the DA's. I think they are awarded and presented posthumously so you appear to be safe! Not sure about the exemption part.

Mary

Mary


Whew. Glad I'm safe for now. However I never jumped off the garage roof when I was a kid. It would seem that James Markus might have however.

As a transplanted Virginia boy I can testify to the proverbial last words "Hey Bubba, watch this!" (Bless his heart.)



Oct 01, 2026 at 05:55 PM
1       2       3       …       2697              end






FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       2697              end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account