It is truly a small world when you meet fellow FM'ers while out kayaking. Amy, Rob, and the world famous Kenzei (spell check) were testing out a new paddleboard while I was out chasing stuff... It was my pleasure to catch up with them, at least 15-20 years ago since meeting them at a wedding they were shooting...
"The frog in Maryland that turns from grey to green is the Gray Treefrog (and its sibling species, Cope's Gray Treefrog). They change color based on temperature, mood, and surroundings to hide from danger."
This squatter is living inside one of my hanging plant pots.......When I spotted this fron it was all grey..as I approached, or the water stream approached, he jumped from where you see "it", to a bush..I picked "it" up and he changed colors from grey to green......I was amazed!!!!! I softly returned "it" to his "home".
Canon 90D EF100mmf2.8 IS Macro
Dan
Nice meeting today on the water with Edd who posted above. Here is Edd with his setup and a couple of us on the paddle board. Just screen grabs from the Insta 360
A visit to Clumber Park which was the country estate of the Dukes Of Newcastle. The mansion, built in the early 1760's was demolished in 1938, but there some items which give you a glimpse of the parks splendid past, including the stables, the Chapel of St. Mary the Virgin and the Ornamental Bridge.
Chapel of St. Mary the Virgin
Canon EOS R6 Mark IIIRF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM lens33mmf/13.01/350s250 ISO0.0 EV
Canon EOS R6 Mark IIIRF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM lens28mmf/11.01/250s320 ISO-0.5 EV
Canon EOS R6 Mark IIIRF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM lens55mmf/11.01/250s200 ISO-0.5 EV
Inside the Chapel
Canon EOS R6 Mark IIIRF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM lens24mmf/8.01/15s6400 ISO0.0 EV
The Stables
Canon EOS R6 Mark IIIRF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM lens24mmf/8.01/350s100 ISO0.0 EV
Stables detail
Canon EOS R6 Mark IIIRF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM lens40mmf/8.01/350s100 ISO0.0 EV
Summer entertainment
Canon EOS R6 Mark IIIRF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM lens188mmf/6.71/750s125 ISO-0.5 EV
Summer entertainment
Canon EOS R6 Mark IIIRF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM lens240mmf/6.71/750s200 ISO-0.5 EV
Showing appreciation of the singing
Canon EOS R6 Mark IIIRF24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM lens240mmf/6.71/1500s640 ISO0.0 EV
RobAmy wrote:
Nice meeting today on the water with Edd who posted above. Here is Edd with his setup and a couple of us on the paddle board. Just screen grabs from the Insta 360
Darn Rob, Edd's "pbr-pibber, not Pabst Blue Ribbon ", gave be a "flashback" to a more chaotic time in my life!
I think Edd's "version" is FAR more appealing!
Kenzie is always having fun in the water! Love it!
Great compositions!
Dan