A House Finch... or maybe a Purple Finch? We have both here, and it's so difficult to tell them apart I usually rely on my Merlin bird ID app listening to their calls. Shot in APS-C crop mode.
House Finch (Haemorhous mexicanus)
Canon EOS R5m2RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM lens428mmf/6.31/1000s6400 ISO0.0 EV
Hmmm...I spy with my steely eyes: Something looking like an "elf-troll" cutout placed in the window (upper left-weak image/reflection), and someone nearly in the middle, under the slide exit, outside of the fence, wearing rain gear. Looks to be a child-care center.
Anyway, just my 2 cents as someone that use to watch for this stuff to help stay vertical in a place far-far way...
roboticspro wrote:
Hmmm...I spy with my steely eyes: Something looking like an "elf-troll" cutout placed in the window (upper left-weak image/reflection), and someone nearly in the middle, under the slide exit, outside of the fence, wearing rain gear. Looks to be a child-care center.
Anyway, just my 2 cents as someone that use to watch for this stuff to help stay vertical in a place far-far way...
Hmmm... I don't see any specular reflection(s) inside the blue-tape area on the backboard. I do see rust-drip from a mounting bolt, similar to the ones in the four corners.