fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Danpbphoto's message #17085848 « Canon Summer 2026 photo thread »

  

Danpbphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


"The frog in Maryland that turns from grey to green is the Gray Treefrog (and its sibling species, Cope's Gray Treefrog). They change color based on temperature, mood, and surroundings to hide from danger."

This squatter is living inside one of my hanging plant pots.......He jumped from where you see "it", to a bush..I picked "it" up and he changed colors from grey to green......I was amazed!!!!! I softly returned "it" to his "home".
Canon 90D EF100mmf2.8 IS Macro
Dan



Aug 08, 2026 at 01:15 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


"The frog in Maryland that turns from grey to green is the Gray Treefrog (and its sibling species, Cope's Gray Treefrog). They change color based on temperature, mood, and surroundings to hide from danger."

This squatter is living inside one of my hanging plant pots.......
Canon 90D EF100mmf2.8 IS Macro
Dan



Aug 08, 2026 at 12:33 PM





  Previous versions of Danpbphoto's message #17085848 « Canon Summer 2026 photo thread »