Beautiful series from Maine; I'm heading up to Bridgton (ME) in a few weeks, staying on Highland Lake. Good reports of eagles and loons in the area, so I am hopeful...
Regards,
Edd
Thank you and best of luck in Maine. Either way just the kayaking out there is beautiful. Enjoy
Beautiful series from Maine; I'm heading up to Bridgton (ME) in a few weeks, staying on Highland Lake. Good reports of eagles and loons in the area, so I am hopeful...
Regards,
Edd
You get to the "lost treasure" of Maine, take the ferry to Vinalhaven Is of Rockland..bring you camera, legs for biking, shoes for walking...everything is within walking or biking. It is a GREAT day trip but if you enjoy lobster, seeing history of Maine...GO..Ferry only! Spend the night!
Dan
A visit to Butterfly Garden nearby earlier this week. I know the weather wasn't great - it was dark and very windy, I was shooting at ISO1600, but holy cow, the AF accuracy was crazy bad. Really bad compared to my last year's visit.
Milan Hutera wrote:
A visit to Butterfly Garden nearby earlier this week. I know the weather wasn't great - it was dark and very windy, I was shooting at ISO1600, but holy cow, the AF accuracy was crazy bad. Really bad compared to my last year's visit.
R5 and 300 f2.8 L IS and 70-200 L IS II
Buenos dias hermano!
I LOVE butterflies and you have a few very unique to me posted here!
The "Flights of Fancy" show had a morning only shoot for photographers only. 10 at a time..any all the eqpt you could bring.
The butterflies were in a Conservatory and the temps at night were cool...so when "they" woke up, they were still lethargic. So handheld or tripod allowed very low Av.
I used a ring flash for some but most were natural light.
Again WONDERFUL compositions!
Dan
My "kids" accompanied me on short "shoots" that allowed me to have them "instruct" me while still seated in my van and watching out the window.
My 2 "girls" would always want to see what I was looking at thru the viewfinder!!!
Gosh I miss that!!!
Age and medical issues prevents that now!
Give Kenzie a hug from Uncle Dan please!
Dan
Jman13 wrote:
A couple more from the Smokies. 5Ds R with 24-70mm f/4L IS and 16-35mm f/2.8L III:
Hand held?
The water is fantastic!
I have hand tremors..I could never get this hand held! Oh..IBIS on my FUJI "MIGHT" allow me this...Well done if so!
Dan