fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       13              15       …       33       34       end
  

Canon Summer 2026 photo thread

  
 
Jman13
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #1 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread




Danpbphoto wrote:
Hand held?


Oh lord, no. I always shoot with a tripod for landscape work.



Aug 02, 2026 at 06:41 PM
burningheart
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.14 #2 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


R5 MKII 100-500L








Aug 02, 2026 at 06:57 PM
RobAmy
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #3 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Food delivery by A & R Photography, on Flickr

Perched on the Birch by A & R Photography, on Flickr



Aug 03, 2026 at 08:31 AM
G.E. Smith
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #4 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


.












Aug 03, 2026 at 12:12 PM
burningheart
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.14 #5 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


R5 MKII 100-500L

]






Aug 03, 2026 at 10:51 PM
Dragonfire
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #6 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Nice I like the Kaiser helmet but the Enfields need bayonets.


Aug 04, 2026 at 05:28 AM
burningheart
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.14 #7 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Dragonfire wrote:
Nice I like the Kaiser helmet but the Enfields need bayonets.


Re-enactments are always interesting, especially when you catch someone slightly out of character. What's that strange device he is using. (Cellphone)

R5 MKII + Voigtlander 35




Aug 04, 2026 at 10:45 AM
Jman13
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #8 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


A couple more from last week - 5Ds R with 24-70mm f/4L IS:














Aug 04, 2026 at 01:26 PM
Cliff L.
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #9 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


I was getting ready to sell my Canon gear, but after 10 days of shooting with the new Sony A7R VI I'm having second thoughts...




Rufous Hummingbird (Selasphorus rufus)

  Canon EOS R5m2    RF100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L IS USM lens    500mm    f/7.1    1/1000s    6400 ISO    0.0 EV  




Aug 04, 2026 at 06:34 PM
burningheart
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.14 #10 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


R5 MKII

20 VCM




50 VCM


85 VCM






Voigtlander 35





Aug 04, 2026 at 08:52 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

shutterbug guy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.14 #11 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


0A0A0230xpan by Roger Lee, on Flickr


Sand carrier dredger ship offloading sand onto a sand hopper transfer ship. If you look closely, you’ll see a man walking across the dredger.

Canon R5, 100-500L @ 123mm, f4.5, 1/125 sec, ISO 1600



Aug 05, 2026 at 03:26 AM
Dragonfire
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #12 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


What r u looking at ?




  Canon EOS-1D Mark IV    EF400mm f/5.6L USM +1.4x lens    560mm    f/8.0    1/1250s    1000 ISO    0.0 EV  






  Canon EOS-1D Mark IV    EF400mm f/5.6L USM +1.4x lens    560mm    f/9.0    1/1250s    400 ISO    +1.0 EV  






  Canon EOS-1D Mark IV    EF400mm f/5.6L USM +1.4x lens    560mm    f/9.0    1/1250s    800 ISO    0.0 EV  






  Canon EOS-1D Mark IV    EF400mm f/5.6L USM +1.4x lens    560mm    f/8.0    1/1250s    800 ISO    0.0 EV  






  Canon EOS-1D Mark IV    EF400mm f/5.6L USM +1.4x lens    560mm    f/8.0    1/1250s    640 ISO    0.0 EV  






  Canon EOS-1D Mark IV    EF400mm f/5.6L USM +1.4x lens    560mm    f/8.0    1/1250s    1000 ISO    0.0 EV  






  Canon EOS-1D Mark IV    EF400mm f/5.6L USM +1.4x lens    560mm    f/9.0    1/1250s    800 ISO    0.0 EV  




Aug 05, 2026 at 05:33 AM
Jman13
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #13 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Cliff L. wrote:
I was getting ready to sell my Canon gear, but after 10 days of shooting with the new Sony A7R VI I'm having second thoughts...


Sony's cameras are outstanding, with wonderful image quality and incredible features, but I really dislike the way they handle. I was a Sony shooter for about 5 years, and while I've floated around a lot of systems, Sony is one I'm unlikely to ever go back to unless they really make great strides in that department. They feel better now than they did 5 years ago (newer grips are a bit better), but they're still overall too cramped for my taste.



Aug 05, 2026 at 08:34 AM
Cliff L.
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #14 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Jman13 wrote:
Sony's cameras are outstanding, with wonderful image quality and incredible features, but I really dislike the way they handle. I was a Sony shooter for about 5 years, and while I've floated around a lot of systems, Sony is one I'm unlikely to ever go back to unless they really make great strides in that department. They feel better now than they did 5 years ago (newer grips are a bit better), but they're still overall too cramped for my taste.


I can deal with the awkward handling much easier than I can deal with the frustrating AF performance. The R5 II still significantly better at identifying and locking onto subjects than the A7R VI, which is supposedly Sony's best.



Aug 05, 2026 at 09:58 AM
johnohio
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #15 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Canon Summer 2026



John Armstrong 2026




Aug 05, 2026 at 10:25 AM
G.E. Smith
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #16 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


.







Aug 05, 2026 at 10:36 AM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #17 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


burningheart wrote:
R5 + 85 VCM

https://pbase.com/burningheart/image/176458540.jpg

https://pbase.com/burningheart/image/176458539.jpg

https://pbase.com/burningheart/image/176458541.jpg


Reminds me of my daze when I was around Arthur Brown when he lived and played in the US.
Dan












Arthur's headdress is on fire...




Aug 05, 2026 at 06:52 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #18 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Dragonfire wrote:
What r u looking at ?

"You lookin' at me"??
No they aren't going to get you some fresh soft crabs Frank!!! But they might lead you to them..
Super compositions!
Dan




Aug 05, 2026 at 06:56 PM
Danpbphoto
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #19 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Cliff L. wrote:
I was getting ready to sell my Canon gear, but after 10 days of shooting with the new Sony A7R VI I'm having second thoughts...


Well if and when you decide to sell, if you have any Canon dslrs and EF lenses...PM me Cliff!
Dan




Aug 05, 2026 at 07:03 PM
Cliff L.
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.14 #20 · Canon Summer 2026 photo thread


Danpbphoto wrote:
Well if and when you decide to sell, if you have any Canon dslrs and EF lenses...PM me Cliff!
Dan



I would, Dan - if it were not so difficult to ship stuff across the border these days.



Aug 05, 2026 at 07:50 PM
1       2       3       …       13              15       …       33       34       end






FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       13              15       …       33       34       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account