Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              55              end

Official: Sony A7R V announced (pre-orders now available)

Eruditass
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.56 #1 · p.56 #1 · Official: Sony A7R V announced (pre-orders now available)

tsdevine wrote:
Mine is that way too.....but I really, really, really had to look closely. My "bought near release" a7R III is the same.

Awesome, thanks for confirming.

tonychen wrote:
Are your camera bought Brand new or used? In the old days, lots of people manually remove the black coating from Sony hotshoe so that regular flash can work on Sony body. Removing the coating just makes a direct electrical contact. Not sure if it's the case here.

Brand new. Part of it was curiosity, and I'll admit a small part was a concern of it being brand new as I bought it through greentoe, but have never had problems before, and there are shutter activations and serial numbers to check. But glad to see it's just my faulty memory and it seems like (all) of the Sony cameras are like this.

Oct 26, 2023 at 12:16 PM
tschopp
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.56 #2 · p.56 #2 · Official: Sony A7R V announced (pre-orders now available)

Eruditass wrote:
Sorry, I mean specifically this lighter colored region, did this just change on the R V? So did your R IV have just painted black? I sold my non-a A7R IV version a week ago but didn't remember this, was just curious about the change.

https://i.imgur.com/VmCAlrb.jpg

I just looked at my A7R5, it has the same lighter color. To me it looks like it was painted, then machined later. I don't remember seeing this on the R4, but i'm not sure I would have noticed. I only removed the plastic cover to install something.

Oct 26, 2023 at 03:03 PM

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.