Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              4843              4845              4854       4855       end
  

Sony FE Images Thread

  
 
cheeks69
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4844 #1 · p.4844 #1 · Sony FE Images Thread


Sony A7RII + Sony FE 35mm f1.8

by Robert, on Flickr

Zeiss Batis 18mm f2.8

by Robert, on Flickr

Sigma MC 11 + Canon EF 70-200mm f4

by Robert, on Flickr

Kiron 70-210mm f4

by Robert, on Flickr
by Robert, on Flickr




Jun 24, 2024 at 01:27 PM
mudlake
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #2 · p.4844 #2 · Sony FE Images Thread


White-winged dove on a Saguaro. 200-600G with 1.4x tc.




  ILCE-7RM5    FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS + 1.4X Teleconverter lens    694mm    f/9.0    1/1500s    1600 ISO    +1.0 EV  




Jun 24, 2024 at 02:08 PM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #3 · p.4844 #3 · Sony FE Images Thread


.



© AGeoJO 2024

Pink (or is it, mauve 😜 ?) eyelash viper...

  ILCE-7RM5    FE 90mm F2.8 Macro G OSS lens    90mm    f/11.0    1/200s    400 ISO    0.0 EV  




Jun 24, 2024 at 02:13 PM
keerf
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4844 #4 · p.4844 #4 · Sony FE Images Thread


AGeoJO wrote:
.


Fantastic image Joshua! I get the feeling that snake wants to leap off the screen



Jun 24, 2024 at 02:23 PM
Massinissa
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.4844 #5 · p.4844 #5 · Sony FE Images Thread


A7RV + 20-70 f4


Thunderstorm over Singapore by Massinissa Dalla Costa, on Flickr



Jun 24, 2024 at 02:33 PM
itai195
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #6 · p.4844 #6 · Sony FE Images Thread


A7R5 + 70-200 f/4 II




Jun 24, 2024 at 04:22 PM
philip_pj
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #7 · p.4844 #7 · Sony FE Images Thread


Voigtlander 110/2.5.







Jun 24, 2024 at 04:31 PM
Douglas L
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #8 · p.4844 #8 · Sony FE Images Thread


birdied wrote:
Playing around with the Insect detection and tracking on the SonyA7R5. I know the camera has been around for a couple of years, but it is new to me and my prior gear did not have this . I am really very pleasantly surprised with this feature. My biggest issue is keeping the subject in the frame !

Thank you for looking
Birdie


Nicely done, Birdie! I have trouble keeping the bugs in frame with other cameras too. I haven't tried the insect AF on the A7RV yet, will try to shoot some bees and dragonflies tomorrow. My other Sony cameras always had trouble finding the dragonflies' eyes.

Royal Danish Air Force F-35.




  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    279mm    f/7.1    1/2000s    1000 ISO    +0.7 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    145mm    f/8.0    1/2000s    1000 ISO    +0.3 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    200mm    f/6.3    1/3200s    1000 ISO    +0.3 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    309mm    f/6.3    1/2500s    640 ISO    +0.3 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    212mm    f/8.0    1/2000s    800 ISO    0.0 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    285mm    f/8.0    1/2000s    1000 ISO    +0.3 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    312mm    f/8.0    1/2500s    320 ISO    +1.0 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    400mm    f/8.0    1/2500s    1000 ISO    +0.3 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    158mm    f/10.0    1/2500s    1000 ISO    +0.3 EV  




Jun 24, 2024 at 05:03 PM
neilvan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4844 #9 · p.4844 #9 · Sony FE Images Thread


All a7RV w/ Sigma 105mm f2.8 DG DN Macro












































Jun 24, 2024 at 08:19 PM
Douglas L
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #10 · p.4844 #10 · Sony FE Images Thread


I brought the IR camera to Iceland but didn't get around to use it much, either it was too cloudy or I forgot I had it with me when it was bright. A few of Vestrahorn from different angles.




  ILCE-7M3    E 17-28mm F2.8-2.8 lens    17mm    f/8.0    1/60s    640 ISO    0.0 EV  






  ILCE-7M3    E 17-28mm F2.8-2.8 lens    17mm    f/8.0    1/60s    640 ISO    0.0 EV  






  ILCE-7M3    E 17-28mm F2.8-2.8 lens    17mm    f/8.0    1/80s    640 ISO    0.0 EV  






  ILCE-7M3    E 17-28mm F2.8-2.8 lens    17mm    f/8.0    1/80s    640 ISO    0.0 EV  




Jun 24, 2024 at 08:41 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

JaKo
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4844 #11 · p.4844 #11 · Sony FE Images Thread


Few shots from Warsaw, Poland - historic 'Old Town'























Jun 25, 2024 at 12:18 AM
j4nu
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4844 #12 · p.4844 #12 · Sony FE Images Thread


JaKo wrote:
Few shots from Warsaw, Poland - historic 'Old Town'

https://www.kozera.ca/photos/images/20240613_0022_1600.jpg
https://www.kozera.ca/photos/images/20240613_0024_1600.jpg
https://www.kozera.ca/photos/images/20240613_0040_1600.jpg
https://www.kozera.ca/photos/images/20240613_0053_1600.jpg


I see you've managed to catch the traditional polish weather as well ...



Jun 25, 2024 at 02:18 AM
Peire
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #13 · p.4844 #13 · Sony FE Images Thread


Douglas L wrote:
Nicely done, Birdie! I have trouble keeping the bugs in frame with other cameras too. I haven't tried the insect AF on the A7RV yet, will try to shoot some bees and dragonflies tomorrow. My other Sony cameras always had trouble finding the dragonflies' eyes.

Royal Danish Air Force F-35.


Another superb set of jet fighter photos Douglas.The news on the radio yesterday said that the first Polish F-35 out of 32 ordered in the USA has just started it's production cycle..I hope we will see our F-35 in the skies soon,ready to kick soviet asses!



Jun 25, 2024 at 03:40 AM
Peire
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #14 · p.4844 #14 · Sony FE Images Thread


JaKo wrote:
Few shots from Warsaw, Poland - historic 'Old Town'

https://www.kozera.ca/photos/images/20240613_0022_1600.jpg
https://www.kozera.ca/photos/images/20240613_0024_1600.jpg
https://www.kozera.ca/photos/images/20240613_0040_1600.jpg
https://www.kozera.ca/photos/images/20240613_0053_1600.jpg


Jako,go to visit Kraków (Cracow).There you can find the really old and beautifull,big Polish city.Not the ugly Warsaw.



Jun 25, 2024 at 03:58 AM
Douglas L
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #15 · p.4844 #15 · Sony FE Images Thread


Peire wrote:
Another superb set of jet fighter photos Douglas.The news on the radio yesterday said that the first Polish F-35 out of 32 ordered in the USA has just started it's production cycle..I hope we will see our F-35 in the skies soon,ready to kick soviet asses!


Thank you Peire!

The big Danish Ari Power airshow was postponed until next year, otherwise the air to air shoots would have included other fighter jets from other NATO countries, including the F-4 Phantom from Greece. That would have been my first and last time to see an F-4 flying. The Royal Danish Air Force was very cooperative to send multiple F-16s and F-35s just to fly for us multiple times over two days. For me, it was perhaps a once in life opportunity to photograph them air to air, especially over the beautiful countryside in southern Denmark. Some times they flew as close as 15-20 meters behind our photoship. It was a surreal experience to see fighter jets flying this close to me yet I could hear just "hissing" noise, not the typical loud jet engine noise. That was the purpose of my trip, stopping over in Iceland was a nice bonus.

A few more... I promise I won't bombard this thread with more planes, until the next airshow in two weeks.






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    247mm    f/7.1    1/2000s    800 ISO    +0.7 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    175mm    f/8.0    1/2500s    1000 ISO    +0.3 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    200mm    f/7.1    1/2500s    1250 ISO    +0.3 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    133mm    f/10.0    1/2500s    2000 ISO    +0.3 EV  






uncropped!

  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    373mm    f/10.0    1/2500s    2500 ISO    +0.3 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    196mm    f/8.0    1/2500s    400 ISO    +1.0 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    324mm    f/8.0    1/2000s    125 ISO    +0.3 EV  






  ILCE-1    FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens    175mm    f/8.0    1/2500s    250 ISO    +1.0 EV  



Edited on Jun 25, 2024 at 04:25 AM · View previous versions



Jun 25, 2024 at 04:06 AM
Peire
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #16 · p.4844 #16 · Sony FE Images Thread


Douglas L wrote:
Thank you Peire!

The big Danish Ari Power airshow was postponed until next year, otherwise the air to air shoots would have included other fighter jets from other NATO countries, including the F-4 Phantom from Greece. That would have been my first and last time to see an F-4 flying. The Royal Danish Air Force was very cooperative to send multiple F-16s and F-35s just to fly for us multiple times over two days. For me, it was perhaps a once in life opportunity to photograph them air to air, especially over the beautiful countryside in southern Denmark. That was
...Show more

Oustanding pictures Doug!Carry on!



Jun 25, 2024 at 04:09 AM
AGeoJO
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4844 #17 · p.4844 #17 · Sony FE Images Thread


keerf wrote:
Fantastic image Joshua! I get the feeling that snake wants to leap off the screen


Thank you very much, Terry! I am glad you like that image.



_____________________________________________________



Sigma 40mm Art to the rescue...



© AGeoJO 2024

Elizabeth...

  ILCE-7RM3    40mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art 018 lens    40mm    f/2.0    1/1600s    100 ISO    -0.3 EV  




Jun 25, 2024 at 09:15 AM
HelenaN
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4844 #18 · p.4844 #18 · Sony FE Images Thread


Some more from Croatia
A7II + CV 21/3.5 E and A7RII + CV 40/1.2 E (# 2,3 & 5)


















































Jun 25, 2024 at 09:53 AM
alans220
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4844 #19 · p.4844 #19 · Sony FE Images Thread


Redcastle, Near Inverness, Scotland.

A7iv
Sony 16-35 F4 PZ

Redcastle, Near Inverness, Scotland. by alan simpson, on Flickr



Jun 25, 2024 at 11:21 AM
k-h.a.w
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4844 #20 · p.4844 #20 · Sony FE Images Thread


GIF





Sony ILCE-9M3 + FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS + 1.4X TC @ 560 mm, f/4, 1/4000 s, ISO 2500.

K-H.



Jun 25, 2024 at 12:37 PM
1       2       3              4843              4845              4854       4855       end






FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              4843              4845              4854       4855       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password



This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.