fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2016 · Sold: Pentax K-1 (Used)

  
 
PhilBar
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Pentax K-1 (Used)


     Pentex K-1 (Used)

Sold


Price: $1,525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS three day is included in the price


I am selling my Pentax K-1. The camera in my opinion is in excellent condition. There are no apparent dings, dents, or scratches on the body or screen. I have taken roughly 5000 shots with it. The camera has an excellent build quality and does a great job. I wanted to try Pentax and was very happy with it, but I have a bigger investment in another system which is why I am selling my Pentax gear. I am also including the Pentax battery grip with the camera and extra Pentax Battery.

Included:
Pentax K-1 body(used)
two Pentax batteries
battery charger
manual
Battery Grip
original box




























Dec 12, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Buffalonian
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Pentax K-1 (Used)


Great camera. love mine. GLWS


Dec 14, 2016 at 05:53 PM
sb in ak
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Pentax K-1 (Used)


These are growing on me. GLWS.


Dec 14, 2016 at 06:39 PM
Aryas Prayer
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Pentax K-1 (Used)


tag


Feb 06, 2017 at 04:22 PM





FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account