fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2016 · Sold: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP

illmonk
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP

Sold


Price: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Selling a Nikon D600 with MD-D14 Battery grip in near mint condition. Approximately 25k actuations lifetime, BUT, I just sent this in to Nikon for the shutter recall related to the oily blades (which I never experienced), and this new shutter has 3 actuations, just to make sure it worked. Nikon replaced the shutter, adjusted autofocus, checked and cleaned the image sensor and camera body on 5/2/16, for which I have the related paperwork.

I'm including original box and paperwork with everything that came with it, straps/manuals/cords/battery/battery charger, as well as a ML-13 remote control, extra screen cover, and the WU-1B wireless mobile adapter.

I'll accept Paypal and ship anywhere in the US, shipping is on me, Paypal add 3%. $800

*For those asking, I'm going to keep these bundled for the time being. I will relist separately next week if it doesn't sell. And thank you for the interest...



























Edited on Jun 06, 2016 at 09:22 AM · View previous versions



May 31, 2016 at 10:02 AM
BFDStang
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP


PM sent


Jun 01, 2016 at 10:31 AM
illmonk
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP


Item still available...


Jun 01, 2016 at 11:49 AM
csjo
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: NIKON D600 with MB-D14 GRIP


Pm sent


Jun 06, 2016 at 10:29 AM





FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

 

Welcome back
Log in to your account