Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: "Visible Dust" Sensor Brushes & Wet C...

tarheel
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: "Visible Dust" Sensor Brushes & Wet Cleaning Stuff (DX)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Visible Dust Sensor Brushes & Wet Cleaning Stuff

Item Sold

Price: $20.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ground shipping USA included in the price.

I bought two Visible Dust Brush brand sensor cleaning brushes for a Nikon D200 & later Nikon D300 sensor (Nikon DX format sensor). The larger one is the size to use to dry clean dust off the sensor. The smaller one is to use for harder to get to dust in the corners or whatever. The smaller brush has never been unwrapped (the clear plastic wrap over the bristles). I used the larger brush DRY ONLY without anything but using compressed air to blow on the brush to create the static charge that makes the brush attract dust.
The larger brush has been used to clean my sensor about ten times. I got out of photography & sold ALL my Nikon gear thus I no longer need this. Selling with it - for wet cleaning your sensor is: a pack of 100 "Pec*Pads" Non Abrasive Wipes (lint free) made by Photographic Solutions that has never been opened, a "SensorSwipe" handle to put the Pec*Pads on to use them, and a bottle of "Eclipse" sensor cleaning fluid that's 90% full (or 90% of the original contents). I only wet cleaned my sensor twice. All this stuff is OLD - back to when the Nikon D300 was a new camera - but it all looks new - and was never carried in the field but stored in a cabinet in my home. This stuff is crazy expensive when bought new. I'll sell only in the continental USA, pay by PayPal, price includes shipping. Price shipped to you: $20. You can't buy one Nikon DX size dry sensor cleaning brush for this price and you will get two Visible Dust brushes plus the wet cleaning items.

Sensor Brush (Visible Dust brand) (two) for Nikon DX format sensor

Mar 17, 2013 at 10:19 AM
trenchmonkey
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: "Visible Dust" Sensor Brushes & Wet Cleaning Stuff (DX)

'monkey take!

Mar 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password