Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: Bose Companion II Speakers // $70

matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Bose Companion II Speakers // $70

Bose Companion II Speakers // $70

Item still Available

Price: $70.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

Hello all,
I'm doing some office cleanup and I've got a set of Bose Companion 2 Speakers for sale that I'm no longer using. These are about 2 years old and if I had to guess, I'd say they have been used for less than 10 hours of playback total. I bought them thinking I'd use my computer as a primary audio source, but we moved and it's not practical with the current layout of our home. I did use them for some audio playback when editing video and for some music and movies and they sounded great. Surprisingly good for their size and price.

They are in excellent condition. They haven't been played loudly. The speakers are in fantastic condition with no buzzing, humming, cracks, breaks, popping, etc. I'm asking $70 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal, please.

You can check them out here on the Bose website: http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/digital_music_systems/computer_speakers/companion_2/index.jsp

Please PM or email me with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

Feb 26, 2013 at 07:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password