Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Proven Sigma 30mm f2.8 for Micro 4/3

Qwerty64
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Proven Sigma 30mm f2.8 for Micro 4/3

Proven Sigma 30mm f2.8 for Micro 4/3

Item Sold

Price: $110.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Payment Paypal+3%, shipping by airmail to US/CAN included in price

This Sigma 30mm is a fantastic performer, why take the risk of getting a lemon by buying a new one given quality control issues these days, when you can have this proven and tested lens instead.

The lens is in fantastic condition as itís been well taken care of and shows minimal wear as you can see from the pictures below. There are two tiny pin-prick sized marks on the front coating, thatís the way I purchased the lens and itís been just fine. Iím also including a nice vented lens hood which works perfectly with the lens (the Sigma 19mm comes with a lens hood, the 30mm does not).

Iíve also included a lens test with 100% crops that I did which shows what a great performer this specific copy is.

100% crops

Iím not trying to cash in on the recent sale, I purchased mine for $200 when they came out. They are now priced at $149 at B&H. Mine is your for $110 including shipping by airmail in North America. Payment by paypal +3%.

Feb 25, 2013 at 04:39 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password