Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Manfrotto 410 Geared Head w/ Hejnar adapter plate a...

Doug D.
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Manfrotto 410 Geared Head w/ Hejnar adapter plate and Arca style clamp

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Manfrotto 410 Geared Head with new Hejnar adaptor plate and Arca style clamp

Item Sold

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: shipping included to US address

Offering an excellent condition used Manfrotto 410 Geared Head that I have modified with a new Hejnar adapter plate and Arca Swiss style compatible clamp. Just after purchasing and installing the Hejnar clamp and adapter I decided to splurge on an Arca Swiss D4 geared head and therefore no longer need the Manfrotto 410. I installed the Hejnar but aside from test fitting with my RRS and Arca Swiss plates, never used it. The 410 itself is in great shape, I'd rate as 9 but I don't have the box.

I will include the Manfrotto QR plate and parts from the 410 left over after the Hejnar install (Hejnar instructions, etc. also included) should you ever want to revert back - but no idea why anyone would want to. The Hejnar adapter and clamp make using the already excellent 410 a much improved experience. I purchased the Hejnar kit new for $120 and I figure the 410 is worth $150 used in this condition.

Offering both as shown shipped CONUS and including PayPal fees for $250.

Feb 12, 2013 at 02:10 AM
Doug D.
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Manfrotto 410 Geared Head w/ Hejnar adapter plate and Arca style clamp

410 is now sold.

Feb 16, 2013 at 08:27 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password