Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 (m4/3) Price reduced

Steve Miller

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 (m4/3) Price reduced

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 ASPH

Item Sold

Price: $285.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: CONT US only

I'm selling a barely used Panasonic 20 mm f/1.7 lens. It's the classic fast pancake lens that put micro four-thirds on the map. I bought it when I first got my E-P3 in the fall of 2011 but have barely used it because the 25/1.4 and 45/1.8 have been my go to lenses. Now that I got the 17/1.8, I can no longer justify keeping this lens. I know I'm going to regret it because it's such a great, compact low light lens, but I can't rationalize having three lenses between 17 and 25 anymore.

The lens is in excellent condition with no marks, scratches, dust, etc. I take very good care of my camera gear, please check my buy/sell feedback for confirmation. The lens comes with all original material: both caps, bag, and everything that was inside the box. Buyer pays PP fee, I'll pay for domestic shipping and insurance. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks,

Steve

Feb 01, 2013 at 08:39 PM
Steve Miller

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 (m4/3) Price reduced

Payment received

Feb 13, 2013 at 01:53 AM
blonde
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 (m4/3) Price reduced