Upload & Sell: On
I agree with Jim's points.
Here is a re-work to illustrate several potential improvements.
First, I rotated the image 90 degrees for a vertical orientation. Then I rotated the flowers as much as I could to get a bit of a diagonal flow across the image from bottom l to top right to add some dynamism. This was limited by the crop.
I then set black and white points, which essentially adds contrast, improves some of the flatness of the original image. I bumped vibrance. I reduced clarity, consistent with the soft look you already had and the flowers as subject. I added some aggressive sharpening.
Finally I added a negative vignette to fade the background away from the flowers, continue the soft look, and diminish the stem.
Done in LR.
Lastly I cycled through Fred's mats/frames. Not really happy with any of them here, but I chose one anyhow to formalize the presentation.
Thanks, Scott! These were helpful changes that made the photo really gets away from the flatness.