Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: 32Gb White iPad 3 Wifi $400 (3rd Generation w/ Reti...

rlcramer
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 32Gb White iPad 3 Wifi $400 (3rd Generation w/ Retina Display) hardly used.

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   32Gb White iPad 3 Wifi (3rd Generation) - Retina Display - FINAL REDUCTION BEFORE EBAY!

Item Sold

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to the continental US only.

I purchased this iPad on March 7th as a gift for my wife. It turned out to be something that she literally never used, and I finally convinced her that we should let it go. It was purchased direct from the online Apple Store, and has literally never left our house. It will appear as new when you receive it. This sale includes all accessories that came from the factory. A copy of the original sales receipt will be included as well, in case you ever need warranty service.

I will ship to you for free using UPS ground (continental US only - NO EXCEPTIONS!), insured for the amount that you pay. The only form of payment that I will accept is Paypal, and the only caveats are that I will only sell to you if you have a Paypal account that is confirmed in the continental US. If you are not confirmed or your Paypal account is not registered in the continental US, I'm sorry, but I will not sell to you. Please note that I will also pick up all Paypal fees.

Final price drop to $400. This item will be heading to ebay on Friday.

Dec 30, 2012 at 04:58 PM
zamphy001

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 32Gb White iPad 3 Wifi $400 (3rd Generation w/ Retina Display) hardly used.

tag for fb

Jan 03, 2013 at 12:14 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password