Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Canon EOS 7D w/ Canon battery grip

Caleb Keiter

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EOS 7D w/ Canon battery grip

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EOS 7D w/ Canon battery grip

Sold

Price: $950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I will pay for standard ground shipping; Buyer can pay for expedited shipping

Canon EOS Canon 7D
I am selling my Canon EOS 7D with the matching Canon BG-E7 battery grip along with one battery and 2 compact flash cards.

I bought this camera direct from Canon as a refurbished model in January 2011 and have had nothing but great images from it. It had less than 100 images on it when I purchased it, so it was basically brand new. It came with the full manufacturer's warranty, though I have never had to use it.

The camera is in EXCELLENT condition. I baby my gear and take extreme care of it. I have never dropped this camera, the LCD has no scratches, all the buttons work as normal. Even though it is weather sealed, I have never taken it out in the rain, nor has it been to the beach (who wants sand in their pro camera? Not me.) Except for a little visible wear on the hand grip area, this camera looks and functions like it is brand new.

I shoot just about everything, including sports. This camera can shoot 8 frames a second, which makes it an amazing sports camera. My sports work primarily includes running races and triathlons.

The current shutter count is at 25K, but the camera is rated to 150K shutter releases, so it is still early in its life. Canon shutters are known to last far beyond their rating.

This sale includes the body, Canon (not a knock off) battery grip, one Canon battery and two compact flash cards (16GB SanDisk, 4GB PNY). No lens. However, I am selling my Canon 24-70L lens and Sigma 10-20 wide angle lens as separate listings.

Included in this sale:

Canon EOS 7D
Canon BG-E7 battery grip (with AA battery cassette - never used)
Canon LP-E6 battery (only one, but the grip can hold two)
16GB SanDisk Extreme UDMA 60MB/second Compact Flash Card with case (fast and big!)
4GB PNY 133X Compact Flash Card with case
Factory box with manuals and disks
No camera strap (sorry)

Sorry for the bad photo. When you sell your pro camera, you have to use your wife's point and shoot to take the photo for the listing.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can see images I have shot with this camera on my website: www.calebkeiter.com

Canon 7D with battery grip and compact flash cards for sale

Edited on Dec 31, 2012 at 12:04 AM · View previous versions

Dec 26, 2012 at 03:45 PM
Michael White
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EOS 7D w/ Canon battery grip

Would you consider $900 shipped to 88311?

Dec 30, 2012 at 03:44 AM
Caleb Keiter

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon EOS 7D w/ Canon battery grip

Michael - I private messaged you.

Dec 30, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Michael White
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon EOS 7D w/ Canon battery grip

Feedback for you felling to go though an agreed upon sale and selling it locally

Jan 09, 2013 at 02:39 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.