Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: BNIB: DroboPro FS 8-Bay Hard Drive Array Enclosure

Photo Anthems

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: BNIB: DroboPro FS 8-Bay Hard Drive Array Enclosure

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Brand New STILL IN BOX DroboPro FS Enclosure ONLY

Item still Available

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Paypal...Add 3% or Wells Fargo Transfer. Shipped within 24 hr of funds confirmation. Shipping to CONUS addresses free of charge using Priority Mail with Tracking Info.

I bought (2) two of these for $1700 each just before the newer (but same) Drobo B800FS came out. My initial thought was that I wanted to have one on-location and then have the other one duplicated via VPN at an off-site location. However I ended up using only one and then backing up online via a cloud network instead of syncing the two.

I have cut open the box, just to inventory it, but I have not taken it OUT of the box. You'll see that its still in its undisturbed factory packaging. The newer Drobo B800fs will still cost you $1700 and basically the only difference is the housing design. They are virtually the exact same on the inside. The thing is quiet and easy as pie to set up. You can't not love this thing.

As I mentioned this one is still in the box with all materials and has not been removed. Don't confuse this with the "regular DroboPro" which has the 2 firewire ports. THIS IS THE DroboPRO FS with DUAL iSCSI Gigabit Ethernet ports and no Firewire. Check out reviews and pics on the internet. I'll be happy to entertain any questions.

DroboPro FS (Still in the Box)

Dec 06, 2012 at 08:58 AM
RLynnRea

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: BNIB: DroboPro FS 8-Bay Hard Drive Array Enclosure

Is the item still for sale?
rlynnrea@aol.com

Sep 25, 2013 at 09:04 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password