Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Nikon 25-50/4 AI-S price reduced

huddy
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 25-50/4 AI-S price reduced

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 25-50mm f/4 AI-S

Item Sold

Price: $235.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail shippe+insured within two days of payment

Excellent Nikon WA lens. Lens was serviced by APS a few months ago and is in great shape. I'm letting go of it as I thin out my Nikon collection to pick up a small mirrorless take-everywhere camera. I don't really want to sell these as they are both phenomenal lenses, but I don't use them enough to justify keeping them.

Glass is very, very clean, inside and out, probably 98-99% condition.

Zoom Ring - Smooth, very well damped so that it won't slide between focal lengths by accident.

Focus Ring - silky smooth, just like a new lens.

Aperture Ring - Not smooth like every other MF Nikkor that I've owned, but doesn't impact the function of the lens in any way. CLA didn't change that.

Cosmetics - Mild scuffs, scratches, wear that is the norm for a lens of it's age. Also the pre-AI rabbit ear prong is missing. It was like this when I bought it.

Lens comes with front and rear caps. Price includes shipping, insurance, and any paypal fees. My preferred payment method is Amazon Payments as there are no fees. If you are willing to do that, let me know. I'll take paypal or USPS money orders too.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikkor 80-200mm f/4.5 AI late w/ rear light baffle

Item Sold

Price: $75.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail shippe+insured within two days of payment

Excellent Nikon telephoto zoom lens. Picked this one up about a year ago thinking about all the backpacking trips I'll take it on in the backcountry to accompany the wide zoom... except I forgot the part where I am married, have a kid, and don't really have the time to go on trips beyond my backyard which isn't worthy of photos. I've used it literally once, and the results were great, but I don't know when I'll use it again. So, if you like a telezoom that is super sharp and super compact, buy this one at a price that KEH can't beat.

Glass is pretty nice, some microscopic specks on the front element that I can't capture without a macro lens, and don't effect IQ. Rear element is very clean. Internal dust is present as is common on this lens, but not detrimental to operation/results.

Zoom/Focusing Ring - Smooth focusing, but yes this one does have zoom creep. I mitigated that somewhat with a strip of gaffers tape which is included with the lens.

Aperture Ring - Pefect click stops at all stops.

Cosmetics - Mild scuffs, scratches, wear that is the norm for a lens of it's age. Overall very clean.

Lens comes with front and rear caps plus a Hoya HMC Skylight[B] filter. Price includes shipping, insurance, and any paypal fees. My preferred payment method is Amazon Payments as there are no fees. If you are willing to do that, let me know. I'll take paypal or USPS money orders too.

Feel free to shoot me offers.

Edited on Dec 26, 2012 at 06:19 PM · View previous versions

Dec 05, 2012 at 02:40 AM
huddy
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 25-50/4 AI-S price reduced

Pics:

25-50

80-200

Dec 05, 2012 at 02:41 AM
huddy