Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Apple Mac Mini Mid-2011 dedicated grahic card.

linn maung
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Apple Mac Mini Mid-2011 dedicated grahic card.

Apple Mac Mini 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5/8GB

Item Sold

Price: $580.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: usps priority mail with delivery confirmation.

MC816LL/A

I have a macmini which I bought from amazon last year. I still have all the boxes and accessories. The unit looks brand new, and it will come mountain lion pre-installed. I have upgraded memory to 8GB. Unlike 2012 models, this one comes with dedicated graphic unit. Here are the specs.

2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor (3 MB on-chip shared L3 cache) helps you breeze through everyday tasks such as emailing, web browsing, and working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in iWork or Microsoft Office for Mac (both sold separately).
AMD Radeon HD 6630M processor (with 256 MB of discrete DDR5 SDRAM memory) for powering graphics-intensive applications and providing a super-responsive gaming experience.
500 GB hard drive (5400 RPM)
8 GB installed RAM (1333 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB)
Wireless-N Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
Bluetooth 4.0 technology for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and cell phones.
Four USB 2.0 ports
One FireWire 800 port
Thunderbolt port with support for up to 2560 x 1600-pixel resolution (compatible with Mini DisplayPort devices)
HDMI audio/video output with support for up to 1920 x 1200-pixel resolution and multichannel audio output (included adapter for DVI output).
Combined optical digital output/headphone output (also includes line-in/microphone jack)
Secure Digital memory card slot compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC media
Dimensions: 7.7 x 7.7 x 1.4 inches (WxDxH)
Weight: 2.7 pounds

Asking 580$ shipped to CONUS with paypal gift if you are established FMer.

Thanks!

Dec 04, 2012 at 09:54 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password