Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Lenses for Nikon Mount

classiccd
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Lenses for Nikon Mount

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 120-400mm f/4.5-5.6 DG APO OS (Optical Stabilizer) HSM AF

Sold

Price: $720.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shippiing Included with the lower 48 states

The only reason this is for sale, is that it no longer is used since I purchased the 500mm Prime. I really liked this lens and it produces great sharp photos. Price includes Lens, Box, both end caps storage pouch and all paperwork as received when new. I am also the original owner of this lens. PayPal gift or +3% for normal PayPal. Shipping is included in the price. I ship only to verified PayPal address's within the 48 states.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 300 F2.8

Sold

Price: $1,950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shippiing Included with the lower 48 states

Another lens that is getting no use after I purchased the 500mm It is in like new condition and includes everything that came with it new. Produces exceptional sharp photos even wide open. PayPal gift or add 3% for normal PayPal. Shipping is included to the lower 48 states and a verified PayPal address.

120-400

120-400

Nov 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Loren E
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Lenses for Nikon Mount

What the hell?!!? These photos are not of classicd's lens....these are MY photos of MY lens and they were taken from my WTS posting and posted here as if these were photos of his/her (suppose) lens.....

Nov 14, 2012 at 08:27 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Lenses for Nikon Mount

Thread locked.

Nov 14, 2012 at 08:59 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.