Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: 13" MacBook Pro + 24" Cinema Display - $1200

t4haughton
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 13" MacBook Pro + 24" Cinema Display - $1200

13" MacBook Pro (2.5ghz, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD) + 24" Cinema Display

Sold

Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Insured UPS Ground Shipping Included

Until last week this Mid-2009 MacBook Pro (connected to the 24" Cinema Display) was my full-time Lightroom editing setup. It's in pretty good shape but does have a couple of knicks/scrapes. I tried to get a picture of the most noticeable mark on the top of the case.

I have upgraded this thing to the max with 8GB of RAM and a 240GB OCZ Agility 3 Solid State Drive (this made a huge difference in speed).

In addition to the original box and papers, the original install DVDs are included. The OS disc is 10.5.7 and there is also an applications disc (for iLife apps, etc).

I have formatted the SSD and put a fresh install of Mountain Lion (10.8) on the computer.

The power adaptor was replaced this summer as part of the recall so it is the new "L" style not the old "T" style.

The battery seems to still hold a good charge, despite the "Service Battery" message when you select the battery menu drop down item. I think that may be causing the system clock to reset when the power is disconnected for extended periods because on some restarts I get a popup window saying "Computer's Clock set to default date..." I had it plugged in most of the time though and it wasn't an issue then.

I'm also selling my 24" Cinema Display which pairs perfectly with the MacBook Pro. The Cinema Display is in great condition, because it hasn't left my desk. This was purchased at the same time as the MBP, but it was purchased from the refurbished section of Apple's online store so it will come in the original brown box it arrived in (as opposed to the standard white retail box)

Price for both MacBook Pro and Cinema Display - $1150
Price for MacBook Pro separately - $750
Price for Cinema Display separately - $500

Price includes Paypal fee and Insured Shipping to Lower 48. Local deals in the Chicago area are given preference!

Nov 08, 2012 at 09:27 PM
dougchapin
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 13" MacBook Pro + 24" Cinema Display - $1200

is the cinema display glossy or matte?

Dec 10, 2012 at 12:05 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.