Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: /FT Canon 7D body, great condition. Looking for OMD...

noohoggin1

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: /FT Canon 7D body, great condition. Looking for OMD-EM5 (PRICE REDUCED)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 7D body

Item Sold

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping, USPS Priority mail

**UPDATE: I added about 30 more actuations today to the body, so it's currently about 6900 for the shutter count.

I also sell on eBay as "Noohoggin1" with 100% feedback

I have a Canon 7D body that has a very low shutter count of 6871 (checked with EOSutility as of October 13th)! Works just fine and has the latest firmware upgrade released a couple months ago.

The only "issue" is purely cosmetic: the rubbery "grippy" parts have light/whitish marks on them. Other than that the LCD is very clean, and in the photos I forgot to clean up the viewfinder before taking the pics. Comes with battery, charger, box, cables, manual, everything you see in the photos.

It has been my backup body to my 5D, but I rarely use it and don't shoot sports. Wanting something smaller, opted to put this up so that hopefully someone can make better use of it than I have.

PayPal Gift preferred. I will pay shipping (USPS Priority). ALSO INTERESTED IN A STRAIGHT TRADE FOR A FULLY FUNCTIONING, LIKE-NEW OLYMPUS OMD/E-M5 (pending good feedback/photos).

Edited on Nov 08, 2012 at 01:35 AM · View previous versions

Oct 13, 2012 at 07:16 PM
noohoggin1

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: /FT Canon 7D body, great condition. Looking for OMD-EM5 (PRICE REDUCED)

updated info

Oct 14, 2012 at 09:35 PM
noohoggin1

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: /FT Canon 7D body, great condition. Looking for OMD-EM5 (PRICE REDUCED)

price drop

Oct 16, 2012 at 05:53 PM
noohoggin1

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: /FT Canon 7D body, great condition. Looking for OMD-EM5 (PRICE REDUCED)

update with new shutter count and final price reduction before going to the evil eBay Thanks for looking!

Oct 26, 2012 at 06:19 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password