Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Wacom Cintiq 21 UX

Steve Perry
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Wacom Cintiq 21 UX

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Wacom Cintiq 21 UX

Sold

Price: $975.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I will send via UPS on my dime

For sale is my Cintiq 21 UX. The one and ONLY reason I'm selling this is that I purchased a Cintiq 24HD.

For those who don't know, this is a monitor you can use like a pen tablet - you literally draw directly on the monitor. I found this video demo:

And this review:

http://www.moosepeterson.com/digitaldarkroom/equipment/cintiq21ux.html

From personal experience, I can tell you that this is THE most amazing way to do post processing I've ever come across. The ability to paint directly on screen makes post processing photographs so much easier.

At any rate, this is no longer a current model but still does an amazing job. It color calibrates very easily and the unit itself is in great condition. The closest thing to this unit now is the 22HD - and that's $2000 from Wacom's site.

The only flaw with this monitor is it has a very minor scratch that is shown below. I had to actually try several positions before I could actually get a photo where you can see the mark. This mark disappears when the monitor is turned on and becomes unnoticeable. However, in the interest of full disclosure I did want to let you know it was there and have discounted the monitor accordingly (most go for $1300 or so used).

You get the monitor, power cord, DVI connector, pen, and base.

I'll ship this to you on my dime via UPS ground. Paypal fees are included as well.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Steve

Monitor

Minor scratch

Oct 13, 2012 at 10:35 AM
that_fox
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Wacom Cintiq 21 UX

Payment sent

Oct 19, 2012 at 09:56 PM
jjasef
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Wacom Cintiq 21 UX

Definitely a great buy!

Nov 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.