Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: $205 - Canon 1.4x Extender II

metagraphica
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: $205 - Canon 1.4x Extender II

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L II w/ generic Tripod Ring

Sold

Price: $635.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Up for sale is a Canon EF 200mm f/2.8 L II with a generic Tripod Ring A(B). The lens is in near perfect condition with just some slight scuff marks on the hood. Very sharp and accurate on my 5DmkII.

Date Code: UV

Lens comes complete with box, hood, caps, pouch and the generic tripod ring.

Prices are firm as they include PayPal fees and USPS shipping to the US. (Canada shipping extra)

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 85mm f/1.8

Sold

Price: $315.00

Up for sale is a Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 with ET-65III Lens Hood. The lens is in near perfect condition with just some slight scuff marks on the hood and a slight amount of internal dust. Very sharp and accurate on my 5DmkII.

Lens comes complete with box, hood, caps and paperwork.

Prices are firm as they include PayPal fees and USPS shipping to the US. (Canada shipping extra)

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 50mm f/1.4

Sold

Price: $285.00

Up for sale is a Canon EF 50mm f/1.4. The lens is in near perfect condition with just a slight amount of internal dust. Very sharp and accurate on my 5DmkII. The lens does have 3 pieces of yellow gaffers tape on it from the previous owner that I never bothered to take off. One piece each on the body and the two lens caps. I suppose it makes it easy to remember which caps go with which lens.

Lens and lens caps only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Tokina AF 17mm f3.5 - AT-X 17AF PRO (Canon EF mount)

Sold

Price: $355.00

Up for sale is a Tokina AF 17mm f3.5 - AT-X 17AF PRO (Canon EF mount). The lens is in near perfect condition. Works great on my 5DmkII. Sharp with very low distortion!

Lens includes box, caps and hood.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon Extender EF 1.4x II

Sold

Price: $205.00

Up for sale is a Canon Extender EF 1.4x II. The extender is in near perfect condition. No marks on it anywhere that I can see. This extender works perfectly with my 200 f/2.8, producing extremely sharp photos.

Date Code: US

Extender and caps only.

Edited on Nov 13, 2012 at 05:57 PM · View previous versions

Oct 12, 2012 at 09:42 AM
alicat
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: $205 - Canon 1.4x Extender II

Sent PM.

Alicat

Oct 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM
gby2k6

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: $205 - Canon 1.4x Extender II

PM sent.

Oct 13, 2012 at 04:23 PM
taylorb48
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: $205 - Canon 1.4x Extender II

payment sent for 85mm

Oct 18, 2012 at 03:06 PM
f4ezzz

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: $205 - Canon 1.4x Extender II

PM sent for Canon EF 50mm f/1.4

Oct 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM
sunbeast
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: $205 - Canon 1.4x Extender II

tag for feedback

Nov 04, 2012 at 09:59 PM
PSBaxter
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: $205 - Canon 1.4x Extender II

PM sent for extender.

Nov 14, 2012 at 07:41 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.