Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Black Olympus OM-D EM 5 body; HLD-6 Grip; Extra Oly...

bka20d
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Black Olympus OM-D EM 5 body; HLD-6 Grip; Extra Olympus batteries; and Oly 45mm lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus OM-D EM 5 body, HLD-6 Grip and 2 extra Olympus batteries

Item Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Continental US only; Delivery signature required

The Olympus OM-D EM 5 body was purchased (by me) in late July and is pristine. It comes in the original box with the body cap, flash, battery, charger, cords, setup software, and manual. The Olympus HLD-6 Grip was purchased in mid-August and it too is in pristine condition and comes with the original box.

The camera use has been light with less than 400 images taken. The body and grip are scratch, nick and blemish free and look brand new. I am also including two extra Olympus-branded batteries. As an extra I am throwing in the Olympus SEMA-1 microphone adapter which connects to the cameras accessory port.

While I would prefer to sell the body, grip, and batteries together and am asking $1100, I would consider selling them separately.
I would consider selling the body and grip combo with the 45 mm lens listed below; or the body only and lens as a package with an approppriate discount for the respective bundles.

The selling price will include shipping, paypal fees and insurance.

Please PM me if you are interested or require additional information.
Regards!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens

Item Sold

Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Continental US only; Delivery signature required

the olympus 45mm 1.8 lens was also purchased in late July. It was rarely used as I preferred the Panasonic 25mm. The glass is spotless and the barrel has no scratches or nicks. The lens comes with the caps and in the original box. Asking $325.

Please PM me if you are interested or require additional information.

Edited on Oct 13, 2012 at 11:45 AM · View previous versions

Oct 11, 2012 at 10:26 AM
funkybosso

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Black Olympus OM-D EM 5 body; HLD-6 Grip; Extra Olympus batteries; and Oly 45mm lens

PM'ed re HLD-6 Grip and extra batteries

Oct 11, 2012 at 07:28 PM
bka20d
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Black Olympus OM-D EM 5 body; HLD-6 Grip; Extra Olympus batteries; and Oly 45mm lens

All pm's answered except one inquiry on the body only--which I accidentally deleted before replying. Let me know if you are still interested.
Regards

Oct 12, 2012 at 01:10 AM
James10013
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Black Olympus OM-D EM 5 body; HLD-6 Grip; Extra Olympus batteries; and Oly 45mm lens

PM sent for lens

Oct 12, 2012 at 08:21 AM
libbyh

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Black Olympus OM-D EM 5 body; HLD-6 Grip; Extra Olympus batteries; and Oly 45mm lens

PM sent for kit and kaboodle...

Oct 13, 2012 at 01:08 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password