Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: Sigma 150-500 OS NIKON New coating!

FatBoyAl
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Sigma 150-500 OS NIKON New coating!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma 150-500 OS New Coating - PERFECT

Available

Price: $875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: See description

Everything included - less than a year old. This means box, caps, case and ppw. Used a couple times, but my back sucks and this is too heavy. Folks, no one makes a 500, especially a zoom, for less money with this quality. You want to do birding on a budget, this is your lens. Find the bird at 150 and zoom into 480 and snap it. The lens has a total of maybe - MAYBE - 100 shots on it and half are testing. It's just not practical for me to use.

TRADES?: Sigma 150/2.8 OS MACRO or Nikon 105VR Macro. Also would consider Nikon 200/4 Micro + cash from me. Tokina 10-17 + cash.

If you check my feedback, you'll see I accurately represent what I sell. You can buy with confidence.

PRICE IS NET TO ME. At full price, I'll throw in the huge UV filter I've had on it since day one. This is, period, a bargain. These sell all day long for $1090 plus tax plus shipping.

Pics for SERIOUS people. Have good feedback and we can cross ship. UPS or FedEx insured ONLY. NO USPS. EVER.

Edited on Dec 06, 2012 at 09:41 PM · View previous versions

Oct 06, 2012 at 12:05 PM
cohenfive
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Sigma 150-500 OS NIKON New coating!

glws, you should probably list details on the filter.

Oct 23, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Airphoto
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Sigma 150-500 OS NIKON New coating!

THe Sigma filter are basicly a Hoya Pro 1 filter. Very good stuff! I use the larger one on a 120-300mm OS

Nov 02, 2012 at 12:47 PM
vobraman

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Sigma 150-500 OS NIKON New coating!

Info on filter. Model number please
Thanks

Nov 09, 2012 at 09:25 PM
FatBoyAl
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Sigma 150-500 OS NIKON New coating!

I'm sorry...are you asking for the model on the filter or lens? I'm not sure the filter has a model number!

Nov 15, 2012 at 07:41 PM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Sigma 150-500 OS NIKON New coating!

For ya'll's info, a number of years back I bought a long Canon lens from "FatBoyAl." To this date, it was one of the smoothest transactions I've had since I've been trading on this site. His representation of the condition of the lens, a 100-400 as I recall it, was precisely the way it showed up, boxed in a container with bullet-proof packing and placed inside a wooden crate!! You won't find that as a common occurrence HIs communication with me was timely, informative and accurate with respect to shipping and tracking #'s. Though I've never met him personally, he seems like a person you could sure enjoy a brew with. GLWS, sir.

Nov 25, 2012 at 07:51 PM
charlandk
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Sigma 150-500 OS NIKON New coating!

Do you still have this lens?
I have a sigma 150 2.8 macro

Jan 22, 2013 at 11:23 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.