Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: Canon 7D + Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip

StanOPhoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon 7D + Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 7D + Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip

Available

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Flat Rate Shipping Included - Insurance is $20 extra

Up for sale are my clean Canon 7D and Canon BG-E7 battery grip. Both items are in great condition with minimal cosmetic blemishes. I have the boxes, original paperwork, and accessories for both items.

I've had this 7D listed for a couple of months at a higher price point, but recently took a 5AM ambulance ride to the hospital and just received my medical bill. Selling this package will only scratch the surface of what needs to be paid this month.

More details about each item below:

Canon 7D body:
– The 7D's top and main LCD screens are clean with only minor and very faint surface scratches. You have to look hard to see them.
– One minor blemish near the front control dial/top LCD light button.
– Minor blemishes on the exposure mode control knob and the plastic near the hotshoe. You'd have to go out of your way to see these.
– Recently cleaned and serviced by CPS in Irvine, CA. (January 2012).
– CPS estimated the shutter at 55k clicks. I might have put on another 5k since then, so lets estimate at 60k shutter actuations.
– CPS tightened a few screws on the shutter assembly.
– The Canon 7D Body will come with ONE (1) original battery. Its rated at 2/3 bars in camera, which means absolutely nothing. The battery works perfectly and can handle 900+ frames in one assignment.
– Includes original box, paperwork, and accessories.

This camera is a true beast for its price. Autofocus is quick to lock focus and the images are tack sharp. I've enjoyed the 7D's high ISO performance and regularly used it at ISO 6400 for indoor sports and events. I started my professional career with a pair of 7D's and they've done me well.

You can view a series of images shot entirely on the 7D during an assignment in Vietnam here – http://bit.ly/K3ooMv

Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip:
– Works flawlessly.
– Great cosmetic condition, with one minor blemish near the shutter button.
– Will include the original box, paperwork, and accessories.

Price is $1100 which includes PayPal fees and USPS shipping. Please add $20 for shipping insurance.

I want to sell this as a package, so please, do not ask me to split the items at this time.

Edited on Nov 07, 2012 at 06:46 PM · View previous versions

Sep 05, 2012 at 05:30 AM
StanOPhoto
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon 7D + Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip

Price reduced to $1,100 including the Canon BG-E7, PayPal fees, and shipping.

Oct 24, 2012 at 03:52 PM
StanOPhoto
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Canon 7D + Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip

I still have this thing and I need to sell it ASAP!

Nov 07, 2012 at 06:47 PM
PatrickE
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Canon 7D + Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip

PM sent.

Nov 09, 2012 at 09:08 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.