Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: NEX-7 Back up for sale, Kit with 18-55, nearly new

posten
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: NEX-7 Back up for sale, Kit with 18-55, nearly new

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony NEX-7 with Kit Lens and all accessories, nearly new

Sold

Price: $950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ships UPS Ground, insurance extra

This is still for sale, I have been quite busy and never got it sold off. Price drop to get it sold and I can put the dough towards a new editing machine.
---

I bought a NEX-7 to try out and see if I like it better than my NEX-5N. Turns out I really do like it and wound up taking 897 shots on it, but then my D4 arrived and I really really need a telephoto lens. So this guy has to go to save up for that and I'll live with my NEX-5 for now =)

Edit: Funds going to a new editing machine now, not my tele =)

Price is $950 even, includes shipping and Paypal. Not interested in trades or wacky sales ideas that include western union or other scams.

Continental US Sales only. Alaska or Hawaii and we can talk, not shipping out of the US tho.

Took a few shots of it and you can see via this image that the card shows it's on shot 897, and this is the only card that has ever been in the camera.

Comes with all the accessories in the kit, boxed up nicely like you are getting the unboxing experience I did. The software and manuals have never been opened =p Battery has only been charged twice.

Pic taken with it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kadath/6974062323/in/set-72157629564297967

Full set of images:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kadath/sets/72157629679202196/with/7176472070/

Full disclosure: There is a TINY image scuff in the top right quadrant of the screen. I couldn't get it to show on any of the pictures but it is there and I'd hate for a buyer to think I hid it. Other than that and a little bit of dust that shows up in the flash pictures (but not in normal handling, I babied it and prepped with a microfiber cloth prior to the pix) this looks like it came right off the assembly line.

Let me know if you have any Qs. As I said I like the cam a lot just have other priorities gear wise right now.

Edited on Sep 01, 2012 at 11:01 AM · View previous versions

Aug 29, 2012 at 10:14 AM
posten
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: NEX-7 Back up for sale, Kit with 18-55, nearly new

Still available, local pickup north of Baltimore possible. Make me an offer i can't refuse!

Aug 31, 2012 at 09:31 AM
akivisuals
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: NEX-7 Back up for sale, Kit with 18-55, nearly new

PM sent

Sep 01, 2012 at 12:29 PM
posten
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: NEX-7 Back up for sale, Kit with 18-55, nearly new

Sold via Aki. Thanks!

Sep 02, 2012 at 02:46 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.