Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Nikon D3S

Ramman
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D3S

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon D3S

Sold

Price: $3,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Mint NIKON D3S - $3650 (Ft.Lauderdale)

This sale is restricted to potential buyers who can pay cash and pickup this terrific deal...I'm maxed on paypal and will not consider any other form of payment but cash..sorry.

For sale is my mint D3S with less than 3000 shutter actuations.Included is a brand new Giotto LCD protector, a nikon viewfinder magnifier and a brand new Markins leather wrist strap with plate....This comes with the original box and all accessories and even throwing in a extra $100 battery...THIS IS CASH and LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I'm only selling due to severe arthritis in my right hand.......Markins wriststrap not pictured but included in package.

Aug 19, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Jonathan
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D3S

This has to be the deal of the year. Someone should be in their car headed for Florida.

I big bump for a seller I've dealt with many times and one of the best people here.

Aug 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM
chefboyarlee
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon D3S

Damn I want this. California is a little far of a drive.

Aug 19, 2012 at 11:14 AM
VladiD
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon D3S

I'll be in FLL next weekend and am seriously considering this. I should've never sold my D3s. Amazing camera, amazing price. GLWS!

Aug 19, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Ramman
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon D3S

Thanks Jonathan,
It saddens me deeply to sell this..I only wish I could use paypal before Jan 2013 but I can't....I'm close to the $20,000 annual limit and they would require a tax ID for anymore sales on PP..So, if I don't sell via Cash I will just store it and wait til 2013....I may lose a little but still betting I could easily sell for my asking price..of course. it may go up by then

Thanks for you kind words..Dave

Aug 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Ramman
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Nikon D3S

If its still available you can send me an email and I will provide you with my phone number....I had the D800 for 3 days and returned it..I did not need all the megapixels and focusing issues..The battery last twice as long as The D4 and its almost as good at high ISo ;S as the D4......I tried the D3S again this Am with my 70-300 and after 5 minutes I had to put it down..not sure if it was sweat from 95 degree temp in Florida or tears from my eyes

Aug 19, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Ramman
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Nikon D3S

I have sold the camera today to a local buyer.....Thanks all for your attention

Dave

Aug 19, 2012 at 03:45 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.