Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: Canon EF 17-40mm f4L, 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS (CAN)

molson
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Canon EF 17-40mm f4L, 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS (CAN)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 17-40mm f4L USM

Item Withdrawn

Price: $550.00
Payment method: Interac eTransfer (Canadian mail money transfer) preferred; PayPal accepted in C$ with 3% fee (or PP Gift)
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Ships to Canada or USA: shipping is extra and based on your postal code.

Selling because I bought a 16-35 f2.8L II...

Lens is in excellent condition, with little or no signs of wear, aside from a few small specs of dust inside and a small mark on the paint on the lens barrel as can be seen in the photo below (over the white "17-40" at the end of the lens barrel). The glass is perfect and the focusing and zooming are nice and smooth. Date Code UT1106.

Comes with caps and hood only; no box.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS USM

Item Withdrawn

Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: Interac eTransfer (Canadian mail money transfer) preferred; PayPal accepted in C$ with 3% fee (or PP Gift)
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Ships to Canada or USA: shipping is extra and based on your postal code.

I purchased this a few weeks ago from another FM member, but I've decided to sell this and get a 400mm or 500mm prime to go with my 70-200 zoom.

Lens is in excellent condition, with only a few minor signs of use and a few specs of dust inside. The glass is perfect, and the AF and zoom work smoothly, as does the IS. On the other hand, the hood has lots of scuffs and wear and no longer fits tight. This is a very sharp copy. Date Code UY0218.

Comes with caps, hood, tripod collar, storage case, and original box.

For an extra $25 I can include a Really RIght Stuff B84 lens plate.

EF 17-40mm f4L USM

EF 17-40mm f4L USM

EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS USM

EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS USM

Aug 17, 2012 at 08:28 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password