Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · FS: Pentax K-5 (K5)

Armanius

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Pentax K-5 (K5)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Pentax K-5 (body only) with extended warranty

Withdrawn

Price: $915.00
Payment method: Pay Pal (gift), money order or checks. For checks, I'll ship once the check clears.
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

It has just about 1800 shutter actuations. No stained sensor. I also have the extended warranty. Camera is in great shape and looks new. All the accessories, manual and box look new as well.

The extended warranty is a Pentax warranty extending the original one year warranty for another two extra years since the date of purchase (03/2011). PM me about the terms of the extended warranty.

As you can tell from my profile, I have way too much gear. I am trying to streamline, focus more on photography, and a little less on gear. Well, at least that's the plan!!

My first time selling in FredMiranda, but I've sold a couple of items over at MU-43.com and SeriousCompacts.com, where I am very active as a member (screen name is "Armanius"). If you would like references, please PM me. If you would like photos of the gear, I can also email them to you.

Continental US only please. Sales price includes shipping via USPS (first class and insured).

Thank you.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Pentax FA35/2 lens

Sold

Price: $325.00
Payment method: Pay Pal (gift), money order or checks. For checks, I'll ship once the check clears.
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

FA35/2 with aperture ring. I bought this last year new from B&H, which strangely still had them in stock, even though it hasn't been in production for a few years. Purchased new for $475. Mint condition. No scratches, no dust, no fungus, etc. Comes with hood, case, box and warranty card. Great performing lens. Not as awesome as the 31 Ltd, but 95% of the performance of the 31 Ltd at 35% of the cost.

Continenal US only please. Sales price includes shipping via USPS (first class and insured).

Edited on Feb 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM · View previous versions

Dec 17, 2011 at 06:29 PM
delaynomore

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Pentax K-5 (K5)

PM sent

Jan 13, 2012 at 09:23 AM
apisto
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Pentax K-5 (K5)

PM sent for FA35/2

Feb 22, 2012 at 01:35 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.