inzitee wrote:
ah that's strange. I've always just used the share function on flickr to get the bbcode for embedding into my replies here. I thought everyone was able to view it all along and wasn't aware some had issues. flickr recently removed an icon where I can use to directly grab the link to the actual jpg at diff size so I can't test now if another way works for people who can't see the bbcode share. will try next time.
There's a thread about this in Nikon section, it's something to do with Flickr. I don't know if there was a root cause discovered but speculation it was about cloud flare. When someone post something from Flickr it doesn't show for me right away, just a blue box with a question mark, but a few hours later its there. I think it is something to do with security settings, because if I access FM from my work network where Flickr is blocked, then I also get blue boxes. I don't want to start a discussion here, but that thread might be good to jump in on the troubleshooting.
Seabassius wrote:
There's a thread about this in Nikon section, it's something to do with Flickr. I don't know if there was a root cause discovered but speculation it was about cloud flare. When someone post something from Flickr it doesn't show for me right away, just a blue box with a question mark, but a few hours later its there. I think it is something to do with security settings, because if I access FM from my work network where Flickr is blocked, then I also get blue boxes. I don't want to start a discussion here, but that thread might be good to jump in on the troubleshooting.