fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       2781              2783       end
  

Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread

  
 
helimat
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2782 #1 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


M10-M + Macro-Elmar 90







Sep 26, 2026 at 08:10 PM
helimat
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2782 #2 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


SL3 + Sigma 17/4







Sep 26, 2026 at 08:19 PM
airfrogusmc
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2782 #3 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread





Sep 27, 2026 at 09:30 AM
airfrogusmc
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2782 #4 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread





Sep 27, 2026 at 10:18 AM
rji2goleez
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2782 #5 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


M11M + LLL 35/1.4 AA






















Sep 27, 2026 at 10:42 AM
OleAndre
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2782 #6 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


Been travelling for a while with work, but good to be back home so that i can enjoy the fresh autumn air.

M11 + Voigtlander Heliar 50/3.5



Morning mist by Ole Kjennerud, on Flickr



Sep 27, 2026 at 10:46 AM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2782 #7 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


VM 50/3.5 APO + CP



Kent Southers 2026




Sep 27, 2026 at 12:11 PM
OwlsEyes
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2782 #8 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


I participated in a CameraWest and Foto App sponsored walk in San Francisco yesterday. It was a two and half hour street crawl, and was my excuse for spending time with my Leica M Typ240 and new to me, Zeiss ZM 35mm f2 Biogon. I started out with the group, and lost them at a roof garden park...

Attached are few pictures that stood out for me... I continue to realize that I'm a below average street photographer, as I treat my subjects in a way that mirrors how I photograph wildlife




  LEICA M (Typ 240)    Summicron-M 1:2/35 lens    35mm    f/5.6    1/250s    200 ISO    +0.7 EV  






  LEICA M (Typ 240)    Summicron-M 1:2/35 lens    35mm    f/8.0    1/30s    1600 ISO    0.0 EV  






  LEICA M (Typ 240)    Summicron-M 1:2/35 lens    35mm    f/6.8    1/90s    200 ISO    +0.3 EV  




Sep 27, 2026 at 06:55 PM
inzitee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2782 #9 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


m11p + 50 asph

L1004650 by Ricky Cheong Photography, on Flickr



Sep 27, 2026 at 08:16 PM
EMH2025
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2782 #10 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


One of my oldest lenses and a goody, 1950s 50 mm thorium collapsible summicron on M11 EV1
Thorium glass to my eye has a unique render that I like, which is why I have a number of thorium lenses 35 mm and 50 mm
There were also huge thorium lenses for the motion picture industry that were prized because of their signature, not sure if anyone still uses them but they were much more radioactive because of size compared to the little Leica which is only weakly radioactive (far less than a counter shows at 35,000 feet on airplane for instance). My exposure from one flight a year is much greater than from this lens use for my lifetime, and I will not even go to the medical stuff which is very intense. So no fears !







Sep 27, 2026 at 11:11 PM
 


Search in Used Dept. 

inzitee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2782 #11 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


m11p + 50 asph

L1004642 by Ricky Cheong Photography, on Flickr



Sep 28, 2026 at 08:47 AM
pmeheut
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2782 #12 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


inzitee wrote:
m11p + 50 asph

I do not know if it's just me but I do not see your picture and it may well not be the first time.




Sep 28, 2026 at 09:00 AM
carstenw
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2782 #13 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


pmeheut wrote:
I do not know if it's just me but I do not see your picture and it may well not be the first time.



I do see it. I wonder why?



Sep 28, 2026 at 09:33 AM
1bwana1
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2782 #14 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


I also see it as normal.


Sep 28, 2026 at 09:38 AM
inzitee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2782 #15 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


pmeheut wrote:
I do not know if it's just me but I do not see your picture and it may well not be the first time.



ah that's strange. I've always just used the share function on flickr to get the bbcode for embedding into my replies here. I thought everyone was able to view it all along and wasn't aware some had issues. flickr recently removed an icon where I can use to directly grab the link to the actual jpg at diff size so I can't test now if another way works for people who can't see the bbcode share. will try next time.

m11p + 50 asph
L1004624 by Ricky Cheong Photography, on Flickr



Sep 28, 2026 at 12:12 PM
pmeheut
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2782 #16 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


inzitee wrote:
ah that's strange.

Yes, I add a look at your message and you are doing everything right. Must be a problem on my side because on another Mac, it just appeared in Safari after displaying the question mark icon and easily on Chrome.

So forget about me and keep up the good work



Sep 28, 2026 at 01:51 PM
inzitee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2782 #17 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


pmeheut wrote:
Yes, I add a look at your message and you are doing everything right. Must be a problem on my side because on another Mac, it just appeared in Safari after displaying the question mark icon and easily on Chrome.

So forget about me and keep up the good work


ty for your kind words, checking the code and confirming back! I appreciate it! Love seeing everyone's photos here too!

m11p + 50 asph

L1002402 by Ricky Cheong Photography, on Flickr



Sep 28, 2026 at 02:24 PM
EMH2025
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2782 #18 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


Mount Susitna, Sleeping Lady, (Dghelishla) across Cook Inlet from Anchorage in breaking dawn light, Leica 1950s vintage thorium 50 mm lens, Leica M11 EV1

Foreground across bay glowing in morning light







Sep 28, 2026 at 02:29 PM
RSSmith
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2782 #19 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


M10 + 50 Summicron v2 (1967)


20260926 020b by Ron Smith, on Flickr



Sep 28, 2026 at 04:30 PM
inzitee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2782 #20 · Leica M/X/T/S/Q/CL/SL Picture Thread


m11p + 50 asph

L1001076 by Ricky Cheong Photography, on Flickr



Sep 29, 2026 at 07:51 AM
1       2       3       …       2781              2783       end






FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3       …       2781              2783       end
    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account