I brought back to life a Kodak folder, the Kodak Duo 620 MkII, after figuring out what was messing up the shutter. A spring had slipped away from its' stop pin, and after resetting it and JB Weld holding it in place, it is now working. The focus helical got treated to some Mercedes lithium grease, as it had been built in the Kodak (Dr. Nagel) Kameraworks in pre-war Germany (late 1930's). I've got to pick up a shoe-mounted rangefinder, as my "zone focus" ability isn't the best...
Regards,
Edd
Get a green laser for measuring. I use mostly scale focus and it's faster and more accurate.
But that's not exactly a proper belay. Or is the person underneath supposed to guide the climber onto a cushion in the event of a fall?
May I suggest some rocket-powered shoes from Acme Corporation?
@jimmuller, bouldering! And yes, spotting onto the crash pads below at the bottom of the frame. Acme Corporation makes Dehydrated Boulders, maybe they could also make climbing shoes for said boulders...