Can't remember what stock I shot these on. I really need a better system for remembering what stock and lens(es) a roll is tied to. I'm pretty sure these are all on the Voigtlander 50mm F/1 Nokton though. Untitled Film Photo Walk by Roman France, on Flickr
Spencer Hochst wrote:
After being large format curious for nearly 30 years, I took the plunge. I recently picked up a new-to-me Chamonix 45F-2 ... Here are a few from a recent road trip that I took on 2 lane roads from East TN....
That first photo I almost thought it was another post from @lifeandmylens, though not quite the same, the subject for sure looked similar. I'm excited to see more from your Chamonix! I'm hoping to get that exact same camera soonish. Thinking maybe it would be a Christmas gift to myself but I keep wanting to buy one sooner than that.
I brought back to life a Kodak folder, the Kodak Duo 620 MkII, after figuring out what was messing up the shutter. A spring had slipped away from its' stop pin, and after resetting it and JB Weld holding it in place, it is now working. The focus helical got treated to some Mercedes lithium grease, as it had been built in the Kodak (Dr. Nagel) Kameraworks in pre-war Germany (late 1930's). I've got to pick up a shoe-mounted rangefinder, as my "zone focus" ability isn't the best...