fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera

  
 
wujohnny10
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera



Available 9 following


Price: $8,690.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Hello,

Catch and release—I’m selling my Leica M11-P Safari in mint condition, with its box and all original accessories, including the hot shoe cover.

I’ve decided to stick with my lighter film and point-and-shoot setup for family holidays. I’m looking to recoup close to what I paid and have priced it very fairly.

I’m located in Los Angeles and would welcome a local transaction. The price is net to me and includes shipping within CONUS.

Happy to answer any questions—all I ask is that inquiries come from serious buyers.

Photos incoming when I return from holiday on 10/8

Thanks

































Edited on Oct 05, 2026 at 06:49 PM · View previous versions



Oct 03, 2026 at 03:34 PM
Pieter575
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera


You won't be disappointed buying from Johnny.


Oct 04, 2026 at 12:14 AM
wujohnny10
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera


Pictures coming up on 10/8. Stay tuned


Oct 04, 2026 at 07:17 PM
wujohnny10
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera


Pictures added


Oct 05, 2026 at 06:48 PM
my1leica
Online
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera


Hi! It's my first time here and can't figure out how to buy this. Please help.


Oct 06, 2026 at 04:52 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account