fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of wujohnny10's message #17117661 « FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera »

  

wujohnny10
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera


Item 1: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera

Hello,

Catch and release—I’m selling my Leica M11-P Safari in mint condition, with its box and all original accessories, including the hot shoe cover.

I’ve decided to stick with my lighter film and point-and-shoot setup for family holidays. I’m looking to recoup close to what I paid and have priced it very fairly.

I’m located in Los Angeles and would welcome a local transaction. The price is net to me and includes shipping within CONUS.

Happy to answer any questions—all I ask is that inquiries come from serious buyers.

Photos incoming when I return from holiday on 10/8

Thanks



Price: $8690
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+




Oct 05, 2026 at 06:48 PM
wujohnny10
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera


Item 1: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera

Hello,

Catch and release—I’m selling my Leica M11-P Safari in mint condition, with its box and all original accessories, including the hot shoe cover.

I’ve decided to stick with my lighter film and point-and-shoot setup for family holidays. I’m looking to recoup close to what I paid and have priced it very fairly.

I’m located in Los Angeles and would welcome a local transaction. The price is net to me and includes shipping within CONUS.

Happy to answer any questions—all I ask is that inquiries come from serious buyers.

Photos incoming when I return from holiday on 10/8

Thanks



Price: $8700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Oct 05, 2026 at 06:46 PM
wujohnny10
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera


Item 1: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera

Hello,

Catch and release—I’m selling my Leica M11-P Safari in mint condition, with its box and all original accessories, including the hot shoe cover.

I’ve decided to stick with my lighter film and point-and-shoot setup for family holidays. I’m looking to recoup close to what I paid and have priced it very fairly.

I’m located in Los Angeles and would welcome a local transaction. The price is net to me and includes shipping within CONUS.

Happy to answer any questions—all I ask is that inquiries come from serious buyers.

Photos incoming when I return from holiday on 10/8

Thanks



Price: $8700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Oct 03, 2026 at 03:34 PM
wujohnny10
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera


Item 1: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera

Hello,

Catch and release—I’m selling my Leica M11-P Safari in mint condition, with its box and all original accessories, including the hot shoe cover.

I’ve decided to stick with my lighter film and point-and-shoot setup for family holidays. I’m looking to recoup close to what I paid and have priced it very fairly.

I’m located in Los Angeles and would welcome a local transaction. The price is net to me and includes shipping within CONUS.

Happy to answer any questions—all I ask is that inquiries come from serious buyers.

Photos incoming when I return from holiday on 10/8

Thanks



Price: $8700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Oct 03, 2026 at 03:34 PM
wujohnny10
Offline
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera


Item 1: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera

Hello,

Catch and release—I’m selling my Leica M11-P Safari in mint condition, with its box and all original accessories, including the hot shoe cover.

I’ve decided to stick with my lighter film and point-and-shoot setup for family holidays. I’m looking to recoup close to what I paid and have priced it very fairly.

I’m located in Los Angeles and would welcome a local transaction. The price is net to me and includes shipping within CONUS.

Happy to answer any questions—all I ask is that inquiries come from serious buyers.

Photos incoming when I return from holiday on 10/8

Thanks



Price: $8800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10




Oct 03, 2026 at 03:34 PM





  Previous versions of wujohnny10's message #17117661 « FS: Leica M11-P Safari Rangefinder Camera »